|Advanced software for working with terminology database, creating, editing and dictionaries. AnyLexic ensures terminology consistency especially for technical translators. Full Unicode support. Import and export supports TXT, CSV, XLS.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
|Author||Software Freelance Translation||
click for full size
More author software:
- ClipCount: Cut and Paste Word Count 2.0 ClipCount can count words, characters with spaces, characters without spaces, lines and custom count units. Just select text you want to count and press CTRL+C keys and window with count results appears in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- AcroLexic 2.0 AcroLexic is our recent development to assist you with your translation difficulties. AcroLexic 2.0 is a dictionary of acronyms and abbreviations. Currently it contains more than 70,000 terms with more than 150,000 definitions.
|Show all author software|
AnyLexic is a terminology Management Software for multiple dictionaries or glossaries. It is designed for easy and convenient terminology database managing. This advanced software is used for working with terminology database, creating, editing and exchanging glossaries and dictionaries in a reliable and convenient way. Manage terminology dictionaries in a reliable and convenient way: all the terminology is stored in one database. Exchange terminology dictionaries and glossaries with your colleagues without loosing term consistency. Keep terminology consistency while working under one project with your colleagues by dictionary exchanging. Dictionary import and export supports TXT CSV XLS formats. Create your own terminology glossaries exchange them with colleagues, gaining ultimate terminology and term consistency.
AnyLexic features include:
Creating, editing and deleting terminology glossaries.
Creating glossaries can be turned on or off.
One term in source language can have multiple equivalents in target language.
Data import and export supporting TXT, XLS, CSV formats, as well as export-import of AEF (AnyLexic exchange format) files.
Records can be displayed in rich text format, with configurable text color, background color, font size and text format.
Templates editor, enabling advanced configuration of data display style.
Quick and easy search of records in database.
Advanced search options, including search options like “target”, “and”, “whole word”, “exact-match”.
Automatic memorizing of last 16 searched words.
Simple and intuitive interface.
User-configurable hot-keys allowing quick search of the text fragment, currently selected in an open document.
Windows Vista compatible.
import custom dictionary, database, database for translators, dictionary, dictionary tool, dictionary database, management, terminology tools, glossary tool, terminology, definitions tool, dictionary terminology, database for translators, glossary
Windows 95 or higher
New demo dictionaries and glossaries added
| Find last version of AnyLexic|
| Freeware alternatives AnyLexic 2.0|
| Free Download AnyLexic 2.0 from download.anylexic.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AnyLexic Server: Terminology Management 2.0 Advanced software for working with terminology database, creating, editing and dictionaries. AnyLexic ensures terminology consistency especially for technical translators. Full
|Find all software similar on AnyLexic 2.0|
- High-Definition DVD Just as DVD technology has taken hold in the market, with prices of players dipping as low as $30, sales going through the roof, and DVD movies blanketing the earth, a new, improved DVD is already on the drawing board. What's the big rush? ...
- Coalition Issue Definitions for 'Spyware' Anti-spyware vendors and consumer groups took a stab at issuing uniform definitions for "spyware" and "adware" on Tuesday in hopes of giving computer users more control over their machines.
|Find all news similar on AnyLexic 2.0|