|Screen Ruler 2D is an on-screen pixel ruler which measures in 2 dimensions (horizontal and vertical). It includes a color picker and a window information panel, a magnifier and positioning aids to position the ruler pixel accurately simply and fast.|
Sep 26, 2013 16:28:00|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Live File Backup 2.37 Real-time backup software for continuous data protection in the background. Live File Backup is the auto backup program between regular system backups ensuring continuous data protection.
- Screen Capture + Print 18.104.22.168 Screen Capture + Print is a freeware software for Windowsâ„˘ and allows to capture the screen content or part of it to the clipboard, to print directly or to save it as a picture.
|Show all author software|
Screen Ruler 2D is a ruler for the desktop which measures in 2 dimensions (horizontal and vertical). Furthermore, an integrated color picker shows the color under the selected corner mark in different color systems and the window information panel provides technical information about the underlying window (3 in 1). Additionally, a built-in magnifier and the direct positioning aids allow to position the ruler pixel accurately simply and fast.
- Translucent 2-dimensional ruler wich can be adjusted horizontal and vertical in size and positioned anywhere on the screen.
- At each edge of the rectangular ruler scalable guides are available.
- Display of width and height of the adjusted ruler (pixel).
- Display of the positions of all ruler edges with regard to the desktop coordinates.
- Positioning aids (buttons) enabling to move or extend/shrink the ruler by one pixel to each side.
- Positioning of ruler by buttons or cursor keys (right, left, top, down).
- Extending of ruler by buttons or cursor keys (shift + right, left, top, down).
- Shrinking of ruler by buttons or cursor keys (ctrl + right, left, top, down).
- Magnifier for accurate positioning of the ruler at each of the four corners.
- Color picker at the selected corner of the ruler in four different color systems: RGB Values (Red/Green/Blue), HSL Values (Hue/Saturation/Lightness), HTML (hexadecimal Web colors), DEC (decimal color value).
- Display of further information regarding the window under the active corner mark: name and class of window, window handle, process ID, relating task.
- Setting to keep window always on top.
- Setting to hide/show tooltips.
- Short guide providing information about the most important control elements.
- Manual in PDF format.
- Installation program installs automatically the 32 or 64 Bit version of the program according to the relating operating system.
screen ruler 2d, pixel ruler, desktop ruler, ruler on screen, screen size ruler, screen ruler windows, ruler for screen, measure screen, measure desktop, on-screen ruler, color picker, windows pixel ruler, virtual ruler, magnifier
| Find last version of Screen Ruler 2D|
| Freeware alternatives Screen Ruler 2D 1.14|
| Free Download Screen Ruler 2D 1.14 from infonautics.ch|
Similar software shotlights:
- Reglo 3.5 Reglo is a versatile graphics design tool including an on-screen ruler, a color picker, a magnifier, a mini-screen capture feature, and the ability to resize the windows of other
- BastaPix 1.15 BastaPix is an integrated collection of screen tools including a magnifier, a gauge, a screen copier, a color picker, a desktop ruler and a clipboard viewer. A must-have app for
|Find all software similar on Screen Ruler 2D 1.14|