We present the multiplayer online racing videogame FASTER. The purpose of the game is to win the maximum number of victories and hereby to gain money to be able to be better in the ranking and to be the most rapid pilot. Besides money also points of
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:47
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Brain Sanity v1.0 We present the addictive puzzle game Brain Sanity. The players represent a rookie doctor in his first day of work in the great hospital of the city. After coming, you have to confront a complicated operation in which a patient has been infected.
Description: We present the multiplayer online racing videogame FASTER. The purpose of the game is to win the maximum number of victories and hereby to gain money to be able to be better in the ranking and to be the most rapid pilot. Besides money also points of experience are obtained to be unblocking special skills for the ship like they can be turbochargers, missiles, top speed, more acceleration, etc.
The game takes the component as a strong point multiplayer online thanks to which you will be able to compete against 20 rivals across Internet in each one of 3 rooms enabled in every circuit enabled for it. But if what you want is the circuits to learn yourself and to practise a bit also you can run against ships controlled by the CPU thanks to two rooms in every circuit with this function.
- 150 combinations of parts of ship it will allow to customize it as the players want.
- 16 different circuits with the most important buildings of the most famous cities of the world, allow that the players could do little tourism for them.
- Funny multiplayer online mode against 20 players, allow that the players could compete against other persons or friends.
- Cool 3D graphics to satisfy the demands of the most hardcore players.
- Possibility of creating teams and message system alow that the players do friends inside the game.
- World ranking with the best scores allow that the players could check their statistics.
- 36 levels of experience allow that the players could obtain different skills to improve their ships.
Wireless race for speed intensifies Sprint and Cingular Wireless unveiled plans Tuesday to speed rollouts of broadband services for mobile phones and laptops. They're moving to close the gap with high-speed front-runner Verizon Wireless.