Description: Process Heap Viewer is the FREE tool to quickly enumerate Process Heap memory on Windows.
It uses much smarter technique than slower Windows heap API functions. This makes it one of the fastest tool for quickly enumerating thousands of process heap blocks. You can enumerate the heaps from normal Windows processes as well as system services.
It is very useful tool for anyone involved in analyzing process heaps. Vulnerability researchers can use it as a companion tool while discovering heap related vulnerabilities.
Here's the quick usage instructions
* Launch ProcHeapViewer by clicking on the binary file. It automatically loads all running processes including services.
* Select any process from the list. Then all the heap nodes for that process will be displayed.
* Now you can click on any of the heap nodes to display all the heap blocks within it.
* Next click on one of the heap block to view its content. You can store this data by clicking on the 'save' button. To get back to the main screen, simply click on 'close' button.
* You can use 'Find' button to search for strings within the selected heap block. Select the 'Unicode' check box for searching Unicode strings.
Process Heap Viewer is fully portable and works on most of the Windows platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.
Windows Process Viewer 1.2 Windows process viewer that shows detailed Windows process description and ratings from file.net. Thus you can learn more about Windows processes running on a computer or identify
TipCase Process Viewer 1.0 TipCase Process Viewer is a freeware for checking all programs and processes running on you PC, no matter hidden or visible, also get the modules processes taken, drivers used