AnyChart Flash Chart Component 4.0
( View screenshot )
|Anychart is a flexible Macromedia Flash-based solution that allows you to create animated, compact, interactive and attractive charts. Driven by an XML interface, it has no installation and is easily used.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:24|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE, Unix, Palm OS, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- AnyChart Flash Gantt Component 4.1.0 Anychart Flash Gantt is a superb, customizable component for displaying Gantt charts. It is light, fast and highly effective for use in web applications. Create groups, connectors and milestones with a simple XML configuration!
|Show all author software|
Anychart is a flexible Macromedia Flash-based solution that allows you to create animated, compact, interactive and attractive charts.
* Driven by XML interface - Anychart offers you a variety of options, such as setting transparency, color, URL linking, captions and more. And you can do all these customizations via an XML File, no Flash source modifications required.
* No installation - your server need not render any image, there is no need for any Active-X on the server, all graphing happens on the client side. A Flash Player is installed on more than 97% of Internet-connected PC's.
* Extremely Easy-to-Use - you can create an XML file manually, or using a Configuration Tool, included with any edition of AnyChart.
* Compatible with virtually all scripting languages (ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl, etc.) - Use any language you like to create XML Source and pass it to a Flash object, or simply use an XML file from your server.
* Easily adds your own background image and sound - your chart will look like you want it to look! It can play a sound or use an image as a link.
* Constantly growing number of supported chart types - Pie, Bar, Line, Candlestick and we will be adding new types regularly.
A Developers Edition of AnyChart Flash Chart Component is shipped together with the source file (FLA). You can also request any type of custom chart - and our team will try to help you.
AnyChart, Chart, Graphs, Macromedia, Flash, Flash Chart, Multimedia, Candlestick, Presentation, 3D, 2D, Real-time graphics, Macromedia Flash, SWF, Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Line Chart, Candlestick Chart
Flash player 8.0 or later
- New engine
- Multi Y scales
- Date/time scale support
- Real - time resizing feature
- Support of a chart combination
- Logarithmic scale
- Tooltips support
- Advanced visualization styles system
- Rich customization of visual effects
- Any fill types for any chart element
| Find last version of AnyChart Flash Chart Component|
| Freeware alternatives AnyChart Flash Chart Component 4.0|
| Free Download AnyChart Flash Chart Component 4.0 from anychart.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Rich Chart Builder 1.0 Rich Chart Builder transforms your data charts into enjoyable and captivating communication. Data charts don't have to be plain and austere, they can be interactive experiences
|Find all software similar on AnyChart Flash Chart Component 4.0|
- Macromedia upgrading Flex presentation server Macromedia on Monday will introduce an upgrade to its Flex presentation server and framework for building rich Internet applications, with improvements in data display, visualization, styling, and performance.
- Macromedia roll out Flash Lite 1.1 Macromedia have announced that version 1.1 of the Flash Lite Player profile for mobile phones is now available. The new version supports the W3C standard SVG Tiny (SVG-T), as well as network connectivity, improved audio and API's which allow Flash content
|Find all news similar on AnyChart Flash Chart Component 4.0|