|SmartSniff allows you to capture TCP/IP packets that pass through your network adapter, and view the captured data as sequence of conversations between clients and servers.|
Mar 6, 2017 21:05:10|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- MessenPass 1.42 Recovers the passwords of instant messenger programs: MSN Messenger, Windows Messenger (In Windows XP), Yahoo Messenger, ICQ Lite 4.x/2003, AOL Instant Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger/Netscape 7, Trillian, Miranda, and GAIM.
- CurrPorts 2.36 CurrPorts displays the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local computer.
In addition, CurrPorts allows you to close unwanted TCP connections, kill the process that opened the ports, and save the ports list to file, and more.
|Show all author software|
SmartSniff allows you to capture TCP/IP packets that pass through your network adapter, and view the captured data as sequence of conversations between clients and servers. You can view the TCP/IP conversations in Ascii mode (for text-based protocols, like HTTP, SMTP, POP3 and FTP.) or as hex dump. (for non-text base protocols, like DNS)
SmartSniff provides 2 methods for capturing TCP/IP packets :
* Raw Sockets (Only for Windows 2000/XP or greater): Allows you to capture TCP/IP packets on your network without installing a capture driver. This method has some limitations and problems.
* WinPcap Capture Driver: Allows you to capture TCP/IP packets on all Windows operating systems. (Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003) In order to use it, you have to download and install WinPcap Capture Driver from this Web site. (WinPcap is a free open-source capture driver.)
This method is generally the preferred way to capture TCP/IP packets with SmartSniff, and it works better than the Raw Sockets method.
network, sniffer, tcp/ip, hex, dump, capture, packets, raw sockets, winpcap
| Find last version of SmartSniff|
| Free Download SmartSniff 2.27 from nirsoft.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- Socket Workbench 3.1 Socket Workbench is the definitive tool for analysing socket communications that underlie the Internet and several types of inter-process communication. Socket Workbench is the
- Proxy Workbench 1.2 Proxy Workbench is a unique proxy server ideal for developers, trainers and security experts that displays its data in real-time. Proxy Workbench is a unique proxy server ideal for
|Find all software similar on SmartSniff 2.27|
- Sniffer relaunched as Network General Corp. BOSTON - Sniffer Technologies took its first steps out from under the umbrella of McAfee Inc., emerging Friday as a new, independent and privately held company called Network General Corp.
- New TCP/IP Flaw Haunts Windows Microsoft issues a prepatch advisory with mitigation guidance after exploit code is published on a popular security Web site.
|Find all news similar on SmartSniff 2.27|