|ID AntiSpam offers high quality spam protection and prevention, keeping your inbox free of unwanted and unsolicited mail.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:56|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- ID Computer Spy 1.2 ID Computer Spy is a quality spying program which utilizes a scanning mechanism that provides full information on each action accomplished on your PC.
- ID Browser Backup 1.2 ID Browser Backup helps you make backups of all browsers' files that you wish to keep in a private location, protected under a password and kept away form unauthorized access.
|Show all author software|
ID AntiSpam is a vital security program designed to filter all incoming e-mails and prevents spam. It analyzes, filters and automatically deletes directly on the mail server. It prevents unsolicited advertising letters (spam) from entering your inbox.
- Filters incoming mail in search for spam. ID AntiSpam detects and blocks at the same time all unsolicited advertising letters by deleting them automatically.
- Operates using multiple algorithms to find spam. Based on black words and addresses, black or incorrect senders' address, open relays in message, open proxy in message, or transformations in subject, ID AntiSpam blocks spam from entering your inbox.
- Provides a log list with all of the checked and blocked mails. ID AntiSpam also provides reasons for blocking a suspect spam letter and permits you to view the status of all checked letters.
-Scans, filters and applies all actions directly on the server's side. It so works in your advantage, making huge traffic economy.
- Allows you to sort and customize incoming correspondence. It provides a list with highlighted green items representing non-spam letters and a highlighted red list with all of the spam discovered. You can modify the two lists or you can make your own set of allowance rules.
- Checks multiple accounts simultaneously. ID AntiSpam works on several different inboxes, in a parallel mode, increasing the check speed and detecting and erasing spam letters from either account.
- Protects against viruses transmitted via spam letters by blocking their entrance in your account's inbox.
- Automatically filters and checks mails on server. It also provides the option of manually checking for spam, if you wish or to make modifications.
- ID AntiSpam offers an auto-learning mode.You can decide to 'save user decision' whenever some letters are spam or non-spam items and make two lists: a white and a black list. You can also import mail messages.
unsolicited advertising, mail, filter email, spam, antispam, id antispam, protect, privacy, internet, clean, erase, shield, spyware, antispyware, security suite
Internet Explorer 5, 20 Mb free RAM
| Freeware alternatives ID AntiSpam 1.2|
| Free Download ID AntiSpam 1.2 from idsecuritysuite.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ID AntiPopup 1.2 ID AntiPopup is a top quality blocking program of all troublesome popup windows, providing comfortable, safer and easier Internet navigation. ID AntiPopup is a very useful program
- ID Disk Protector 1.2 ID Disk Protector protects your computer by working directly with the disk without depending on any operating systems, programs or other equipment. ID Disk Protector is a very
|Find all software similar on ID AntiSpam 1.2|
- SHIELD Privacy Act introduced US Representatives Kentrick Meek and Jim Turner, Democratic members of the House Select Committee on Homeland Security, introduced the Strengthening Homeland Innovation by Emphasizing Liberty, Democracy, and Privacy Act (also known as the SHIELD Privacy .
- Court OKs Blocking of Unsolicited E-Mails The University of Texas didn't violate the constitutional rights of an online dating service when it blocked thousands of unsolicited e-mails, a federal appeals court panel ruled Tuesday.
|Find all news similar on ID AntiSpam 1.2|