A collection of desktop games. All games are easy to learn and addictive to play.The demo features two great games, Golf and Switch to give you a taste of the game pack. The full version currently consists of 3 card games and 3 original puzzle games.
Description: The demo features two great games, Golf and Switch to give you a taste of the game pack. The full version currently consists of 6 games, with more planned for future release. All releases to this pack are available free of charge to existing registered users.The six games included are:
* Golf - An simple version of solitaire (patience) that is quick to play, but has that 'just-one-more' quality about it meaning that time can get away on you while playing!
* Alleyway - Based on the classic card game Streets and Alleys this game is similar to favourites such as Klondike or FreeCell. Once you get the hang of it is easy to clear, but points are awarded on effecient moves, so to get high scores you need to make a few mistakes as possible.
* Spiderette - Based on Spider Solitaire, this version uses only one deck of cards and rquires some degree of luck. Usually easier to complete than traditional Solitaire you need to have a keen eye to spot scoring oppurtunities early on in the game when they are worht more points.
* Switch - The other game included in the demo, this is a twist on tile matching puzzle games that are so popular. Each move changes the position of three tiles so you need to have a good awareness of the movements in order to score big. Switch is a timed games, and poor moves cost time while the very best moves can add time back on the clock.
* Baccarat - Continueing the theme of original, simple and addictive games, Baccarat involves making sets of numbered tiles that add up to either 0,9,18 or 27. Sounds easy? It is, but you need to have a winning strategy to get the top scores.
* Lex 2 - A complete redevelopment of the Lex game from the original LittleMonkey Puzzle Pack. This is a word games, based on a large grid of letters. You need to find words that can be formed by chains of letters to clear them from the board. If you've ever played a wordsearch or scrabble this is the next step in word games.
2M Free Solitaires 1.1_us A free collection of 25 solitaire card games. More than 50 variations. Photo-realistic card graphics in 3 sizes. High quality sounds. Multi-levels unlimited undos, a performant
2M Solitaires Collection 2.0_us A superb collection of 430 solitaire card games. More than 650 variants. Photo-realistic card graphics in 3 sizes. High quality sounds. Multi-levels unlimited undos, a performant
Shoot-'em-up Net games no match for solitaire LONDON (Reuters) - Middle-aged computer users who prefer solitaire and puzzles to violent shoot 'em ups will push online gaming to be a $2.2 billion (1.2 billion pounds) industry in Europe and North America by 2007, according to a report.