|CurrPorts displays the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local computer.
In addition, CurrPorts allows you to close unwanted TCP connections, kill the process that opened the ports, and save the ports list to file, and more.|
Oct 14, 2017 21:06:23|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- MessenPass 1.42 Recovers the passwords of instant messenger programs: MSN Messenger, Windows Messenger (In Windows XP), Yahoo Messenger, ICQ Lite 4.x/2003, AOL Instant Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger/Netscape 7, Trillian, Miranda, and GAIM.
- RegScanner 2.25 RegScanner allows you to scan the Registry, find the desired Registry values that match to the specified search criteria, and display them in one list. After finding the Registry values, you can easily jump to the right value in RegEdit.
|Show all author software|
CurrPorts displays the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local computer. For each port in the list, information about the process that opened the port is also displayed, including the process name, full path of the process, version information of the process (product name, file description, and so on), the time that the process was created, and the user that created it.
In addition, CurrPorts allows you to close unwanted TCP connections, kill the process that opened the ports, and save the TCP/UDP ports information to HTML file , XML file, or to tab-delimited text file.
CurrPorts also automatically mark with pink color suspicious TCP/UDP ports owned by unidentified applications (Applications without version information and icons)
tcp, udp, ports, open, close, process
| Free Download CurrPorts 2.36 from nirsoft.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- Port Explorer 2.2 Port Explorer allows you to see all the open network ports/sockets on your system and which programs own them. Along with this ability it also has many tools including a packet
- Open Ports Scanner 2.47 This utility allows you to view open TCP and UDP ports and connections on your computer, view the underlying software that opens these ports and export open ports information into
|Find all software similar on CurrPorts 2.36|
Similar smart reviews:
- Quake I port for Nokia Series 60 The speed of digital hardware progress is really amazing. Moores law (doubling of CPU speed every 1.5 year) is still alive, typical time-to-live
- Graham Process Mapping A lot of companies these days realize that conventional management is not efficient enough anymore and switch to process-driven workflow management. Lean Six Sigma and Theory of
|Find all smart reviews similar on CurrPorts 2.36|