VoIP EVO SDK for Pocket PC - A simple way to VoIP-enable your Pocket PC applications. The VoIP EVO SDK contains a high performance VoIP conferencing client capable of delivering crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users.
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:41
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE, Unix
conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX 5.0 conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX for developers of VoIP audio applications and webpages, such as voice chat, conference, VoIP, providing real-time low latency multi-client audio streaming over UDP networks. Includes efficient components for sound recording
Description: conaito VoIP EVO SDK for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile - A simple way to VoIP-enable your Pocket PC applications
Conaito VoIP EVO SDK for Pocket PC contains a C-API DLL and a COM control of the VoIP EVO client that can be used from any programming language C++ and .NET Compact Framework. All client implementations provide pretty much the same interface. .NET Compact Framework users will probably be most comfortable with the COM control whereas C++ developers are most likely to prefer the C-interface DLL.
* VoIP conferencing with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users (Speex Codec)
* VoIP conferencing (multi-user conferences) with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users (Speex Codec)
* Support Pocket PC and Windows Mobile (ARMv4 and ARMv4I)
* Comes with a C-API DLL (C++) and a COM control (.NET Compact Framework) of the VoIP EVO client
* Fully compatible with the clients of the VoIP EVO SDK and VoIP EVO Enterprise SDK
* Comes with Windows as well Linux server (running as service).
* Remote console server administration (e.g. use telnet to control the server)
* Arrange users in rooms/channels with topics and passwords.
* Full rooms/channels control including protection.
* User status control (participant available, away) including status messages.
* Get user talking function - Check whether a user is talking.
* Private and public instant text messaging.
* Broadcast server messages - sending text messages from server to all connected users.
* Channel Messages as well Message of the Day support.
* File Transfer - Share files among users in the same channel.
* Ban/ Un-Ban/ Kick Clients as well as set Client connection number limits.
* Set Clients to Operator or Administrator for different rights.
* Listing of participants and rooms/channels.
* Push-to-talk (set Keyboard shortcuts) to enable voice transmission.
* VAD (Voice Activity Detection) to enable voice transmission.
VoIP EVO SDK for Windows and Linux 3.0 VoIP EVO SDK - A simple way to VoIP-enable your applications and websites. The conaito VoIP EVO SDK contains a high performance VoIP conferencing client capable of delivering