|SolarWinds ipMonitor delivers out-of-the-box, up/down monitoring that is perfect for keeping up with your network, servers, and applications. Plus, it includes a built-in database and Web server, so you don't need to install anything but ipMonitor.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:17|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- SolarWinds Engineers Toolset 10.4 Monitor & Troubleshoot with the Most Trusted Tools in Network Management! Once you've experienced Engineer's Toolset, you'll never troubleshoot your network the same way again. It includes a collection of powerful network management tools.
- SolarWinds Free Kiwi CatTools 3.2 Free network management and device configuration tools. CatTools is a utility for managing network devices (routers, switches and firewalls). Automated config backups, password changes and scripted configuration commands. Cisco, 3Com, Foundry etc
|Show all author software|
Do you know what's up with your network? What's going on right now with all those network devices, servers, and applications that are the magic behind your business? To keep on top of what's happening with all of those moving parts, you need an easy-to-use, reliable network monitoring software solution that tells you what's up - and what's down.
SolarWinds ipMonitor delivers out-of-the-box, up/down monitoring that is perfect for keeping up with your network, servers, and applications. Plus, ipMonitor includes a built-in database and Web server, so you don't need to install anything but ipMonitor - making it fast, affordable, and easy to use, in any environment.
Even better, ipMonitor offers a simple one-size-fits-all license with no limitations on the number of devices you monitor, all for one low price. Why would you even consider anything else? ipMonitor is simply the most intuitive and cost effective availability monitoring solution available today.
ipMonitor's network monitoring highlights include:
* Quickly discovers network devices and automatically recommends SmartMonitor settings - making the setup process simple and fast
* Eliminates the need to count devices on your network with a one-size-fits-all license - ipMonitor just works
* Provides an easy-to-use Web interface and network maps for clear, at-a-glance views of your network
* Performs out-of-the-box, up/down monitoring of common applications such as Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and SQL Server
* Simulates end-user experience for Web and other applications
* Uses standard SNMP and WMI for agentless, up/down monitoring of applications and systems
* Includes an embedded web server and database, resulting in an integrated, simple installation experience that eliminates the hassle of installing separate components
application monitor, network monitoring, entry-level network monitoring, ipmonitor, server monitor
Single core 2.0 GHz CPU, 240MB HD, 512MB RAM
*New & Improved SmartMonitors
*SNMP v2 Trap Support
*SmartMonitor Recommended Settings
| Freeware alternatives SolarWinds ipMonitor 10|
| Free Download SolarWinds ipMonitor 10 from solarwinds.s3.amazonaws.com|