Desktop Activity Recorder 2.1 Desktop Activity Recorder records screen activity from your Windows Desktop into standard AVI movie files. It is an ideal tool for developing videos to demonstrate features of new software or any other task that requires capture of desktop activity
Gmail Notifier 1.5 The Gmail Notifier is an application that alerts you when you have new Gmail messages.
It displays an icon in your system tray to let you know if you have unread Gmail messages and speaks out the details of the mail using Microsoft Agent.
Description: Cyber bandwidth monitor helps keeping a close eye on the comings and goings of your bits and bytes. A graphing tool that shows your PC's upload and download activities in real time. Additionally Cyber Bandwidth Monitor bundles in some useful networking tools, like ping, traceroute, and IMAP and POP email notifiers. The graphs are highly configurable, show upload and/or download traffic, and can monitor any and all network interfaces.
- Graph of bandwidth usage, show download only, upload only, or both.
- Iconified Graph of bandwidth usage in Systray allows hiding of main graph when it is an obstruction.
- Display units in bits or bytes or both.
- Configurable connection speed (graph scale) and update interval.
- Monitor any or all network interfaces installed in your computer.
- Select colors and transparency of the graph.
- Log total bytes, time, and averages to an html or text file.
- View graph of last 24 hours stats.
- URL grabber watches clipboard for URLs, removes line breaks and opens them in your browser.
- Email notifier can check up to 5 POP/IMAP email accounts for new messages periodically.
- Graphic Ping and Traceroute utilities to help diagnose network problems.
- UPnP NAT utility for those who have compatible Internet Gateway Device detected in Windows Networking.
Microsoft Plugs Visual Studio Resources At its VSLive conference, the company celebrates the third anniversary of its Visual Studio .Net and .Net Framework technology, and announces new resources for enterprise developers.
Azul Taps Network Resources Azul Systems Inc. wants to do with compute power what other companies have done with storage and I/Otake it off the server and create a pool of resources on the network.