Description: ID Startup Cleaner is an essential utility that provides the opportunity to control, manage and optimize items in Windows Startup. It also protects your computer at Startup against harmful applications by automatically removing or stopping dangerous applications.
- Monitors startup applications
- Stops or starts Startup programs
- Protects your PC against harmful applications
- Tracks changes to the Startup configuration
- Preserves and restores deleted files
- Manages Startup items according to your personal preferences. It displays all startup items from Registry, Startup folders and Win.ini and provides the opportunity to check each program and application.
- Allows you to add, edit, disable or delete programs. You can decide which programs should automatically start when Windows begins by viewing and selecting them in a list provided by the ID Startup Cleaner.
- Erases automatically Startup items that are not required or harmful. It detects applications that may harm your computer and stops them from running.
- Create and detains an integrated database of potentially dangerous programs and use this database to protect your computer against harmful applications, viruses and adware items at Startup, by automatically removing them when they appear.
- Adds all deleted items to a Restore list. Creates a backup list of all items that have been erased and provides the opportunity to recover those files and restore them completely with no content damage.
- Tracks all changes made in the Startup configuration alerts you about them. It asks for permission to run those modified applications and keeps you informed and in control of all changes that have been completed.
- ID Startup Cleaner runs at a high speed and has a convenient graphic interface which is very simple to use and requires minimum space on your system
Survey: Marketers Want Cleaner Customer Data It is a common problem in the enterprise software world: Functional departments want more control of their systems, and I.T. groups retain ultimate responsibility for running them.
Oil-free birds reveal Forth is getting cleaner ENVIRONMENTALISTS have had the biggest indication yet that pollution levels in the Firth of Forth are falling, with the bodies of seabirds washed up on Lothian beaches found to be oil-free for the first time during an annual survey.