Textshaper manages the shape of the text of HTML pages in a WYSIWYG way. It converts the code by applying a CSS style sheet. It edits styles and styles groups. It merges them, totally or partially. It applies a style to a text selection in a page.
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:37
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: Textshaper manages the shape of the text of HTML pages in a WYSIWYG way. It converts the code by applying a CSS style sheet. It edits styles and styles groups. It merges them, totally or partially according one or several common CSS attributes. It applies a style to a text selection in a page.
Textshaper is the only tool that is able to automatically uniformize HTML heterogeneous syntaxes, provided by the customer to the webmaster. The recovery and integration of former pages get much faster and easier
Functionalities of the process
* it analyzes HTML syntax of the web pages
* it collects information that influence the text appearance (tags, styles)
* it modifies the HTML code through an automatic styles application in compliance with the text appearance
Functionalities of the management of Textshaper, regarding the shape of the text
* global "reset" for all the pages
* local "reset" for a single page
* create locally in a page one or more styles
* apply locally in a page an existing style
* globally modify an existing style (or a group of existing styles)
* access by hovering in a page to the style associated to the hover text
* uniformize one or several CSS attributes globally for all the styles in all the pages
All these actions proceed in a wysiwyg way without having to edit a single line code
* within the cascade style sheet which manages the styles
* within the level of HTML code of the managed web pages
Style Studio CSS Editor 3.8.01 Powerful CSS / HTML Editor with full support to W3C CSS standards. Features include powerful CSS validator / IntelliSense / Preview, detect site-wide css problems, detects invalid
Cisco buys traffic optimizer Cisco Systems this week announced a definitive agreement to acquire privately held Parc Technologies, a developer of traffic engineering software for routing optimization, for US$9 million.
Army to Get Energy-Converting Sheeting The Army is bringing to the battlefield flexible plastic sheeting that converts light into energy technology that could someday find its way into the casing of laptops or even clothing to power portable devices.