NewsAutoTrader 2.61 NewsAutoTrader is a Forex news spike trading tool that generates trade signals by reading and analyzing live news headlines. Using it you can trade many economic indicators, such as US Nonfarm Payrolls, GDP, CPI, etc. Includes autoclick feature.
1 and 2 Word Domain Finder 1.0 This software will find All 1 and 2 word domain names in Expired Domain lists (typically the most valuable domains). Expired Domain lists are usually very large and manually inspecting all names can be very time consuming.
Description: Easy DC Search is a tool that helps to find files in the Direct Connect (DC) file sharing network.
DC client applications, such as DC++, have limited search capabilities, they only search the hubs to which you are manually connected. With Easy DC Search you can search through all hubs in the hublist (well over a thousand hubs) to find files and hubs where they are shared. It is most useful for finding rare files, which cannot be found in majority of hubs.
* Fast multi-threaded search, up to 100 simultaneous connections
* Supports XML.BZ2 format hublists
* DC++ (and other DC client) integration. Connect to hubs by double-clicking on search results
* Search by file type, filter by minimum and/or maximum file size, available free slots
* Uses active mode for more search results
* Auto-refresh hublist on application startup
* Set custom hublist URL
* Set your nickname, share size, UDP port range, search timeout
* Search statistics and progress meter
* Copy any values from search result table to clipboard
aimini P2P software 126.96.36.199 Person to Person, direct connect up in between users, File Direct-Transfer, search and download from shared files, distributing for your business, talks by voice and video
Suspected File-Sharing 'Hubs' Raided Federal agents yesterday took their first steps to go after individuals who illegally trade copyrighted music and videos over the Internet, seizing computers, software and related equipment at five homes around the country.
Nextel Crosses Borders with Direct Connect Nextel (Nasdaq: NXTL) is pushing the envelope with its push-to-talk service, expanding walkie-talkie communications across international borders through partnerships with wireless operators in South America and Canada.