|Leapic Audio Editor is a all-in-one audio editor, recorder, converter, splitter, joiner and player. A full set of effects and editing features are included for professional sound production.|
Sep 26, 2013 16:28:01|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Leapic Media Converter 3.0 Leapic Media Converter is a powerful media converting utility that not only supports convert video to video and convert audio to audio, but also supports convert audio to video or convert video to audio.
- Leapic Media Cutter 8.0 Leapic Media Cutter is a powerful media editor to cut/convert video/audio files. It also supports convert audio to video (for example, mp3 to flv) or convert video to audio (for example, vob to wma).
|Show all author software|
Leapic Audio Editor is a all-in-one audio editor, converter, recorder, player, splitter and joiner. A full set of effects and editing features are included for professional sound production. When editing audio files you can copy, cut, paste and mix any portion of audio files. If required, you may add effects like Amplify, Fade In, Fade Out, Delay, Reverse, Noise Reduction, etc. MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, VOX, RAW and many more audio formats are all supported for direct audio editing.
With Leapic Audio Editor you can:
Apply different filters (Brand Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter, FFT Filter) to any selected portion of audio files.
Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Fade In, Fade Out, Flanger, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, and more).
Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Continue, Stop, Play loop).
Add silence or noise.
Complete, multi-level undo and redo capabilities.
Save any portion of a audio file to disk as a new file).
Record audio from a microphone or any other available input device and save to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, VOX, RAW, etc. files.
Add information into audio files (Album, Artist, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year, etc.)
Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical).
Open CD tracks for editing and format conversion.
1) Windows 95/98/ME or Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003.
2) About 10 MB of disk space for installation.
3) 586 CPU or higher (Strongly Recommend PIII 1G or higher).
4) 128 MB RAM or more.
audio editor, sound editor, mp3 editor, ogg editor, wav editor, wma editor, Audio File Editor, mp3 to wma, wma to mp3, mp3 to wav, wav to mp3, wma to wav, wav to wma, audio recorder, audio splitter, audio joiner, audio converter, audio player
about 10 MB of disk space
This software is free now.
| Free Download Leapic Audio Editor 4.0 from leapic.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- EArt Audio Editor 4.0 EArt Audio Editor is a all-in-one audio editor, recorder, converter, splitter, joiner and player. A full set of effects and editing features are included for professional sound
- Naturpic Audio Editor 2.0 Naturpic Audio Editor is a visual audio editor, recorder, converter and player. A full set of effects and editing features are included for professional sound production. And it is
|Find all software similar on Leapic Audio Editor 4.0|