Description: ID AntiDialer is a program meant to protect your privacy and prevent your internet modem from being used by third parties. It blocks spyware dialers from infiltrating into your computer's system and prevents them from dialing and overcharging phone numbers.
- Monitors all calls dialed using your modem
- Restricts the use of your modem
- Allows you to set a safe dialing list
- Protects your privacy
- Prevents you from loosing money
- Monitors all the activity of your internal dial-up modem. When using such an Internet connection, you risk having your modem used by a third party. This will be intercepted by the ID AntiDialer.
- Protects your computer against spyware. It removes and deletes dialer spyware, preventing a third party from using your computer to make calls which may result in charges to your phone.
- Securely stores a safe dialing list completely operated by you. It gives you the opportunity to maintain a restricted phone-number list where you can set the area code your modem is allowed to call.
- Allows you to make modification to the safe dialing list. You can very easily change area codes from the database list anytime you wish.
- Uses a very simple and convenient graphic interface. It's a necessary utility which is very easy to use and has clear indications of how the software functions.
- Remembers all settings and will automatically restore them at the next launch. ID AntiDialer memorizes changes made only by you and always takes them into consideration.
- ID AntiDialer has a simple, easy to use graphic interface, requires a minimum of space on your disk and scans quickly and efficiently for all threats.
SHIELD Privacy Act introduced US Representatives Kentrick Meek and Jim Turner, Democratic members of the House Select Committee on Homeland Security, introduced the Strengthening Homeland Innovation by Emphasizing Liberty, Democracy, and Privacy Act (also known as the SHIELD Privacy .
Common Sense Moves Could Protect Privacy Stealing Social Security numbers and other sensitive data isn't always a cloak-and-dagger, ultra-sophisticated operation: It's often a low-tech job made easier by carelessness and flimsy safeguards.