Forex Fibonacci Levels 1.0
( View screenshot )
|Forex Fibonacci Levels is a free offline Fibonacci ratios calculator. It is enough to figure out the previous trend extreme points and by the help of the "Forex Fibonacci Levels" calculator you will easily find the Support / Resistance levels.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:26|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Forex Strategy Builder 18.104.22.168 Forex Strategy Builder is a freeware CFD, Indexes and Forex strategy back tester with a complete visual interface. It provides tools as a scanner, an optimizer and an automatic strategy generator. It includes one hundred technical indicators.
- Live Forex Rates 1.0 Live Forex Rates is an automatic real time Forex rates monitor. It does not need installation. Simply start it and it will show you the major foreign exchange rates constantly updated from internet.
|Show all author software|
Forex Fibonacci Levels is a Freeware offline Fibonacci levels calculator.
Leonardo Fibonacci (1170 - 1250) was a Middle Ages mathematician born in the Italian city of Pisa. He is most known with his "Book of Calculation" and the number sequence named Fibonacci Numbers.
In the Fibonacci sequence of numbers, each number after the first two is the sum of the previous two numbers. Thus the sequence is 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, etc. Fibonacci ratios derived from this sequence of numbers are 0.382, 0.50, 0.618, 1.27 etc.
It is amazing how prevalent these numbers and proportions are in nature and man made structures. They have been found in the patterns of leaves, grass and flowers, and branching in bushes and trees. Fibonacci numbers can also be found in the arrangement of tines on a pine cone, in raspberry seeds and other natural areas. Genes too and enzymes often show Fibonacci patterns. These and so many other examples may have something to do with why it is felt that Fibonacci has a part to play in helping us to trade on the Forex market.
Fibonacci ratios are also widely applied in trading of the Forex market for various purposes. Usually they are applied to Forex charts to find out support and resistance levels, to predict entry and exit points, longevity of trends, trend reversals, creating stop-loss orders, profitable positions, etc. There are also many Forex trading systems built around these ratios. The four most popular Fibonacci trading applications are Fibonacci Arcs, Fibonacci Fans, Fibonacci retracements and Fibonacci time zones.
The best is that the Fibonacci price points, or levels, for any Forex currency pair can be calculated in advance so that the trader will know when to enter or exit the market. It is enough to figure out the previous trend extreme points and by the help of the "Forex Fibonacci Levels" calculator you will easily find the Support / Resistance levels.
forex, fibonacci numbers
Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 or newer
| Free Download Forex Fibonacci Levels 1.0 from freeware.forexsb.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Fibonacci Lines Analyzer 2.0 Fibonacci Lines Analyzer is a powerful application designed to show the Fibonacci retracement, expansion levels, arcs, spiral, ellipses, time zones, Fibonacci fan, channel, grid
|Find all software similar on Forex Fibonacci Levels 1.0|
- Deutsche Telekom mobile customer numbers up 13 pct in 2004 German telecommunications giant Deutsche Telekom said that it had a total 77.4 million mobile phone customers worldwide in 2004, an increase of 9.1 million over the course of the year.
- The all-new number one Whether the UK singles chart - based on sales of CDs and 12" singles - still properly reflects what music Britain is buying will be further challenged with the launch of an official chart of internet downloads.
|Find all news similar on Forex Fibonacci Levels 1.0|