Windows Login Recovery Standard is designed to reset lost or forgotten administrator password and standard user password on Windows XP/7/Vista/2000/NT. It allows you to log in computer by burning a bootable CD/DVD to remove lost Windows password.
Windows Login Recovery Enterprise 5.0 Windows Login Recovery Enterprise provides you an instant way to change password on Win 7/Vista/XP/Server 2008/2003, etc. It allows you to log on locked computer when you forgot Windows administrator password, user password and domain password.
Description: Windows Login Recovery Standard is powerful Windows password recovery software enables you to reset local administrator and user passwords on Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT/2000. Instantly gain access to your system if you forgot Windows administrator password or user password and are locked out of computer. This Windows password recovery tool is designed to help general users to remove forgotten Windows passwords. No need to reinstall your computer.
1. Recover all Windows local passwords, like Windows administrator and standard user login password.
2. Easy and safe to recover Windows login password, no data will be lost.
3. A few minutes to bypass lost Widows password, regardless of the lost password length and complexity.
4. Support all versions of Windows, like Win 7/ Vista/XP/2000/NT.
5. Reset Windows login password by burning a bootable CD/DVD.
6. Support a variety of file systems including FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5.
7. Support many types of hard disk like SATA, IDE and SCSI.
8. User-friendly and intuitive interface.
1. No need to reinstall your computer.
2. Easy to unlock your computer on your own.
3. No need to pay to PC experts to unlock your PC.
4. Log in again in your computer in a few minutes.
5. Professional, timely and free technical support is always for you.
Windows Login Recovery Professional 5.0 Windows Login Recovery Professional can help you change forgotten Windows administrator password and user password on Win 7/Vista/XP and Win Server 2008/20003, etc. With it, you
Cisco Web Site Breached, All Passwords Reset Security at Cisco Systems remained front and center as the company confirms that it had to reset all passwords to its Web site because of a vulnerability in the search tool at Cisco.com.