|WiseBall is a deceptively simple and fun game, it helps develop logic and spacial perception for anyone from kids to old people.
Your job is to take 12 colored ball pieces and place them into the tray to fill all the holes.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- All2Txt 3.0 All2Txt software can extract plain text from pdf, Word (doc, docx), PowerPoint (ppt, pptx), Excel (xls, xlsx), rtf, htm, hlp files. It parses files natively and does NOT need Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office software. It processes at very high speed.
- WebMonit 1.5 WebMonit is a powerful and easiest-to-use web pages monitor tool. It can monitor web pages changes automatically. Monitor content could be the whole webpage or a part of webpage. A user defined event could be triggered when change occurred.
|Show all author software|
WiseBall is a deceptively simple and fun game, it helps develop logic and spacial perception for anyone from kids to old people.
Your job is to take 12 colored ball pieces and place them into the tray to fill all the holes.
Click "Level" to select the game difficulty level: Kids, Easy, Medium, Hard, Deadly, the higher the difficulty level, the less the fixed pieces number. Then click the "New game" button to start a new game.
Left Mouse Click to rotate the piece clockwise, Shift + Left Mouse Click to rotate the piece counterclockwise, Right Mouse Click to flip the piece horizontally, Shift + Right Mouse Click to flip the piece vertically.
Click "Replay" button to replay current game. Click "Save/Load" button to save/load the game.
wisebal, ball, game, puzzle game, board game, kids, fun
| Free Download WiseBall 1.0 from jimisoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Board Games Collection 1.06 The game is a collection of four games - Speed Lines, Super Blocks, Fast Balls and Real Clicks. The rules are based on removing certain amounts of chips from the board, depending
- Mario's Balls 1.2 A new addictive puzzle game. It resembles the famous office game Lines, but both the new rules and new board shape (hexagonal) make it a great deal different. You can play it in
|Find all software similar on WiseBall 1.0|
- Americans Try to Make Science Fun for Kids For computer engineer John Cohn, science was a way to connect with his three sons. He never liked sports much so he put on science experiments at home, and the kids loved it.
- Outsourcing May Be a New Enterprise Ball Game The outsourcing of certain business processes, along with the outsourcing of such functions as manufacturing, research and development, has become a standard practice for most enterprises.
|Find all news similar on WiseBall 1.0|