|A free, open source, "on-the-fly" transparent disk encryption program. With this software, you can create one or more "virtual memory cards" on your PDA - anything written to which will be automatically, and securely, encrypted before being stored|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- FreeOTFE 5.21 A free, open source, "on-the-fly" (OTFE) transparent disk encryption program. Using this software, you can create one or more "virtual disks" on your PC - anything written to which will be automatically, and securely, encrypted before being stored
|Show all author software|
FreeOTFE4PDA is a free, open source, "on-the-fly" (OTFE) transparent disk encryption program.
Using this software, you can create one or more "virtual memory cards" on your PDA - anything written to which will be automatically, and securely, encrypted before being stored.
- Source code freely available
- Easy to use; full wizard included for creating new volumes
- Powerful: Supports numerous hash/encryption algorithms, and provides a greater level of flexibility than a number of other (including commercial!) OTFE systems
- Hash algorithms include: MD5, SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Tiger and many more
- Cyphers include AES (256 bit), Twofish (256 bit), Blowfish (448 bit), Serpent (256 bit) and many more
- "Hidden" volumes may be concealed within other FreeOTFE volumes, providing "plausible deniability"
- Encrypted volumes have no "signature" to allow them to be identified as such
- Modular design allowing 3rd party drivers to be created, incorporating new hash/cypher algorithms
- Supports password salting (up to 512 bits), reducing the risks presented by dictionary attacks.
- Keyfile support included; store volumes and their associated metadata separately.
- Uses per-sector IVs, including support for ESSIV
- Volume file timestamps and attributes are reset after dismounting, increasing "plausible deniability"
- Plus more...!
A PC version is also available, allowing data encrypted on your PC to be read/written on your PDA, and vice versa
FreeOTFE, transparent, disk encryption, open source, virtual, secure, FreeOTFE4PDA
Added Russian translation
| Free Download FreeOTFE4PDA 5.21 from FreeOTFE.org|
Similar software shotlights:
- SecuBox for Pocket PC 1.6 Encryption software for Windows Mobile phone and its memory cards. SecuBox creates a secure storage for all important and business critical files, including Pocket Word, Excel docs
|Find all software similar on FreeOTFE4PDA 5.21|