|Liven up your CAD drawings! CADsketch allows you to quickly and easily create hand-drawn effects from AutoCAD DWG/DXF and HPGL PLT files. With CADsketch, you can add spontaneity and excitement! Turn CAD drawings into architectural illustrations.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:39|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Amethyst PLT-2-DWG 2 Amethyst PLT-2-DWG is a powerful Windows program that enables you to quickly and easily batch convert PLT (HPGL/2) files to AutoCAD DWG and DXF. Support for all versions of AutoCAD from 9 to 2007. Stand-alone utility - AutoCAD is NOT required.
- Amethyst DWG-2-PDF 2 Amethyst DWG-2-PDF is a powerful Windows program that enables you to quickly and easily batch convert drawings to the Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Includes a CAD viewer to view drawings and convert the currently displayed image.
|Show all author software|
CADsketch allows you to quickly and easily create hand-drawn effects from AutoCAD DWG/DXF and HPGL PLT files.
CADsketch takes the lines in your drawings and applies random changes to them. Each line comes out slightly differently, so the results are not predictable - just like the human hand...
With CADsketch, you can add spontaneity and excitement! Turn CAD drawings into architectural illustrations with CADsketch.
You can work directly with AutoCAD drawings, rather than first having to save drawings into another file format. You can view the sketched effect directly and undo or make modifications as required. Predefined settings include Steady, Wobbly, Hasty and Architectural, each of which can be modified to produce custom settings that can be saved and recalled for future use.
By modifying amplitude, steps, overshoot and undershoot, you can achieve many effects. The control for setting amplitude for vertical lines yields a more realistic effect for architectural drawing.
The pen control allows you to select the type of pen used for the drawing. Settings range from Ball Pen to Ink Pen. The Ink Pen setting adds a splutter or thickening to the beginning of each line.
The effects can be applied by layer or by color. Individual styles can be applied to each layer/color, or turned off completely. Additionally, you can choose which CAD objects to sketch (such as lines, polylines, circles, text, etc.).
You can also add special effects and backgrounds to your sketched drawings. Backgrounds can be solid fills, gradient fills, and tiled images.
Additionally, you can save/retrieve sketch settings for individual drawings.
Sketched drawings can be printed, copied to the Windows Clipboard, saved to PDF, or saved to a variety of bitmapped file formats for further processing with a graphics application.
AutoCAD, CAD, sketch, squiggle, hand drawn, drawing, CAD drawings, architectural illustrations, DWG, DXF, PLT, PDF, HPGL
| Freeware alternatives CADsketch 1.0|
| Free Download CADsketch 1.0 from cadwizz.org|
Similar software shotlights:
- CAD Import .NET: DWG, DXF, PLT 8.0 CAD Import .NET is an easy-to-use API for reading AutoCAD DXF, DWG and HPGL PLT in C#, VB.NET and other Microsoft Visual Studio environments. It is programmed completely in C
- CAD Import VCL 8.0 DXF, DWG, PLT- HPGL, SVG, CGM import library for Borland Delphi and C++Builder developers in Delphi source code. Viewing, printing, converting and access to extensive properties of
|Find all software similar on CADsketch 1.0|
- Hand prints illustrate China school flood horror Tiny hand prints slipping down aclassroom wall serve as poignant evidence of a flood that sweptthrough a school in northeast China, killing as many as 200people, most of them children sitting at their desks.
- Adobe Runs Down the Stats on PDF's Enterprise Penetration Acrobat marketing exec Pam Deziel says Adobe is striving toward making PDFs more secure, at making workflows more efficient, and at achieving compliance with government mandates now that the format has become a standard for electronic documents.
|Find all news similar on CADsketch 1.0|