Atlence FileTime Manager 3.2
( View screenshot )
|Change the timestamp of files and folders on your computer by a simple click or by automation. The application can also monitor any change in date/time of your files and folders and notify you or perform a specific action like launching a program.|
Mar 26, 2015 18:24:35|
|Author||Thomas, Mathieu DUBAELE||
click for full size
Atlence FileTime Manager allows you to change the timestamp of files and folders on your computer by a simple click or by automation. The application can also monitor any change in date/time of your files and folders and notify you or perform a specific action like launching a program.
Easy change timestamp of files and folders
1) The program allows you to change the timestamp of your files and folders by selecting them from a tree similar to Windows Explorer.
2) A particular display allows you to perform a bulk processing task (modify all the files and subfolders in a folder at the same time).
3) Thanks to its integration with Windows Explorer, it is possible to change the date and time of the selected files and folders in only one click. You can also rename them with the date and time at the end of their name. Enjoy this feature by renaming your backup files for example!
Monitor any change in the timestamp of your files and folders
An option allows the program to continuously analyze any change in date/time of your files. If so, you will be notified. You can also perform a particular action, such as launching an application, resetting the date/time and so far. For example, the program can notify you when a file has been modified sensitive. It can also be used to fight against piracy and virus alerts you when a monitored file has been modified by a third party.
Schedule a change to date and time
Another feature allows you to schedule any change to file timestamp, based on specific rules and triggers: every hour, every week, once the date/time has been changed, and so far. For example, you can be discreet about a modification of a file by restoring the date and hour from their previous values!
Some command lines allow you to access to all program features. Actions can be performed on files and folders that you specify in the command line, such as a list in a text file. It is possible to use the application in any script.
file, explorer, date, time, hour, timestamp, date changer, date modifier, date/time, schedule, monitor, restore, shell integration, script, automation, folder, directory, rename file, file explorer, file date, folder date, file manager, atlence
.NET Framework 4.0, Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Supports Windows® Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (desktop), new modern and more user-friendly user interface,improved integration with Windows Explorer,new simplified setup program,fixed various bugs
| Free Download Atlence FileTime Manager 3.2 from ftp:|
Similar software shotlights:
- AttributeMagic Pro 3.5.4 Utility can rename files, change date-time, attributes of files-folders, JPG-EXIF images, MS Office document properties. It can set, reset attributes, copy and manipulate date-time
- UpdateDates 1.1 Update file modification dates by days, hours, minutes, or seconds. Specify a single file or all files in a folder. Useful for synchronizing the date and time stamps of pictures
|Find all software similar on Atlence FileTime Manager 3.2|