|N-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage networks and settings in Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista via simple set of functions.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- WiFi-Manager 5.5 WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows XP SP2/SP3 and Vista using one set of API functions.
- CD Collection 2.21 CD Collection is designed to help you maintain and organize a collection of your CD-ROMs, hard disks, removable and network drives etc. The program catalogs contents of your media and makes it available for offline browsing and searching.
|Show all author software|
N-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage networks and settings in Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista via simple set of functions. Also N-Manager provides a COM ActiveX interface for all API functions so you can simply control network connections from VB or such .NET languages as VB.NET or C#.
With N-Manager you can:
- Enumerate network adapters, get their names, guids, properties, etc.
- Enable/disable adapters.
- Read and change TCP/IP settings: IP, Mask, Gateway, DNS, DHCP.
- Repair adapters, display properties dialogs.
- Read and change adapters MAC addresses.
- Manage Windows firewall.
- Use "Ping" function.
SDK contains sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages (C++, Delphi, VB.NET, C#) and detailed documentation for all functions.
network, connection, library, developer, tool, mac, ping, ip, tcp, dns, change, manage, windows, xp, vista, component, shareware
| Freeware alternatives N-Manager 1.4|
| Free Download N-Manager 1.4 from nicomsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- TCP Profiles Manager 1.7 TCP Profiles Manager is a utility to easily change local IP address, subnet mask, network, gateway, DNS ... all without rebooting. TCP Profiles Manager is a utility to easily
|Find all software similar on N-Manager 1.4|