|Sea Journey is an exclusive casual game combining tactics and match3 gameplay. Besides matching items you participate in a thrilling sea battle! The items, which you manage to match, directly influence the course and the issue of the battles.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- AstroAvenger 1.70 Looking for a space shooter that will surprise you? AstroAvenger uses an advanced upgrade and power-up system that allows you to buy new types of weapons, ammo, armor and batteries as you advance from one level to another.
- AirStrike II 2.50 Rough, cruel and intense helicopter 3D action game that makes you fly and fight over desert, water and industrial areas. 100+ land, air and water enemy units will make your life worse then hell. If you pass it, tell us how you did it. Free trial.
|Show all author software|
DivoGames presents an exclusive game that goes beyond traditional notions of casual games! Sea Journey invites you to the fascinating world of watery waste, fresh breeze and hot sea battles. If you are discontent with ordinary casual games, if you want something more exciting and challenging, Sea Journey is just the game for you. Match3 games have never been so thrilling and absorbing.
To begin with, the gameplay is quite original. The playing area is divided into two parts: a match3 field and a visual sea battle above it. As you put matching items in a line, they blow up and affect the course of the battle or give you some profit. For example, a line of cannon balls lets you have a cannon-shot at the enemy; wheels increase the maneuvering ability of your ship in the battle, thus reducing the enemy's shooting accuracy; various gems designate special features; coins let you buy new ships, and scrolls give you extra experience for ship upgrades. You and your enemy have 3 moves every turn, but if you match 4 or 5 items, you get extra moves. The game provides you with useful tips that help you choose which matches are the most beneficial.
The battle is depicted in detail and looks very spectacular thanks to advanced graphics. Epic music along with real-life sound effects makes the action immensely impressive. The battles are set in various places, so you can enjoy many magnificent views such as storms, sunsets, volcanoes and harbors. There are 4 types of ships: trader, pirate, guard and phantom; and each type has its peculiar characteristics. When you get more than one ship, it is up to you to decide which one is more suitable for a certain mission. All in all there are 50 levels in Sea Journey, and as you upgrade your ships and improve their capabilities, your adventures get more dangerous and difficult. By the way, besides the main plot, you can also enjoy seven fabulous mini-games!
Sea Journey, match 3, puzzle
MS Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista, CPU 1000 MHz, RAM 128Mb, DirectX 9.0
| Freeware alternatives Sea Journey 1.0|
| Free Download Sea Journey 1.0 from divogames.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Deep Blue Sea (Mac) 1.2.7 Dive in to the Deep Blue Sea and find treasure and adventure in an underwater world. The mystery of the aquatic people of Avalonia unfolds as you discover the scattered fragments
- Deep Blue Sea 1.1.3 Dive in to the Deep Blue Sea and find treasure and adventure in an underwater world. The mystery of the aquatic people of Avalonia unfolds as you discover the scattered fragments
|Find all software similar on Sea Journey 1.0|
- The journey to Mercury A Delta II rocket carrying NASA's new Messenger spacecraft lifts off from launch pad 17B on Tuesday in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- New Tool Matches Clients With Shows Much has been made of TV's dwindling effectiveness as a stand-alone ad medium, with the emergence of dozens of complementary electronic media, such as video on demand, interactive programming, streaming media, and even message boards, chat rooms and blogs
|Find all news similar on Sea Journey 1.0|