Description: A combination of traditional Windows uninstallation and intelligent system monitoring, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 extends time-tested procedures with advanced algorithms for unmatched cleaning results.
Traditionally, installation monitoring creates huge logfiles while noticeably impairing system perfomance in the process. Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 uses smart filter technologies to only record modifications that are actually related to installation routines. This creates smaller records and allows for more efficient uninstallations.
But Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 does more than merely record and remove software installations. The product comes with multiple functions to keep your system running smoothly such as removing orphaned files and cleaning your registry. It will even protect your privacy by removing Internet traces and permanently erasing files from your system.
- Dynamic: No performance impairments due to innovative real-time monitoring
- Intelligent: Only records modifications caused by installers
- Background Guard: Recognizes common setup routines and automatically triggers UnInstaller
- Uninstallation: Automated uninstall routines for optimum performance in different scenarios
- Nested Setups Detection: Auto-recognition of embedded setup routines
- Registry Filter: Disregards common Windows registry changes
- Info Bar: Dynamically provides details on any modifications made by setups
- Logfiles: Separate logfiles allow for discrete uninstallation of nested setups
- Integration: Seamless Windows integration through Windows' system context menu
- Tools: More than 12 additional tools to optimize and maintain your Windows machine
Final Uninstaller 2.6.8 Final Uninstaller provides an easy and comprehensive solution for uninstalling unwanted programs, especially the partially uninstalled ones. It also optimizes your PC by removing
Advanced Uninstaller PRO 12.14 Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the most complete uninstaller program ever created. You can uninstall programs completely and quickly using its simple and easy interface. You can also
Survey: Marketers Want Cleaner Customer Data It is a common problem in the enterprise software world: Functional departments want more control of their systems, and I.T. groups retain ultimate responsibility for running them.
Oil-free birds reveal Forth is getting cleaner ENVIRONMENTALISTS have had the biggest indication yet that pollution levels in the Firth of Forth are falling, with the bodies of seabirds washed up on Lothian beaches found to be oil-free for the first time during an annual survey.