PostgreSQL Data Access Components 4.5
( View screenshot )
|PgDAC is an enhanced component library for fast direct access to PostgreSQL from Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus. PgDAC offers wide coverage of the PostgreSQL feature set and emphasizes optimized data access strategies.|
Apr 17, 2015 19:18:52|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Unix, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
PostgreSQL Data Access Components (PgDAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to PostgreSQL database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8/XE7/XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6, Borland C++Builder 6, Lazarus 1.2.4 and Free Pascal 2.6.4 for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. PgDAC is designed to help programmers develop really lightweight, faster and cleaner PostgreSQL database applications without deploying any additional libraries. The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android. PgDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
- RAD Studio XE7 is supported
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Direct access to server data. Does not require installation of other data provider layers
- Full support of the latest versions of PostgreSQL Server and all PostgreSQL Server data types
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TPgQuery, TPgTable, and TPgStoredProc components
- Unicode and national charset support
- Supports many PostgreSQL-specific features, such as notifications, notices, and sequences
pgdac, delphi postgresql, dac, vcl, net, firemonkey, delphi, rad studio, rad studio xe6, bds, data access components, bde, c++builder, turbo, c++, mac os x, ios, android, linux, lazarus, freebsd, fpc, free pascal
PgDAC works directly through TCP/IP protocol and does not use the PostgreSQL client library.
* RAD Studio XE8 support
* AppMethod support
* Support for ODBC is added in Lazarus for UNIX platforms
| Find last version of PostgreSQL Data Access Components|
| Freeware alternatives PostgreSQL Data Access Components 4.5|
| Free Download PostgreSQL Data Access Components 4.5 from devart.com|
- Remote Access And Management Of Mac OS X Machines Apple Remote Desktop is a tool that provides for both remote access and asset management of networked (direct Ethernet or AirPort) Mac OS X machines. Apple Remote Desktop is installed centrally; in order to interact with client machines, the clients ...
- Apple releases Mac OS X v10.3.9 Looks like Mac OS X v10.3 "Panther" is getting one more small tweak before Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" hits store shelves on April 29, 2005. On Friday Apple released Mac OS X v10.3.9, an update that "delivers overall improved compatibility and reliability" for
|Find all news similar on PostgreSQL Data Access Components 4.5|