|Any Image is a tool for converting between different image file formats. It's just as easy to convert a thousand files as a single file. Many file formats are supported. High-quality image processing options. Unique "Compress jpeg to size" feature.|
Jan 27, 2016 21:58:35|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- StarStrider 2.8.7 StarStrider is a software planetarium that utilizes 3D-technology in order to show you not only the planets and satellites of our solar system, but also galaxies, nebulas, and hundreds of thousand of stars - in real-time 3D.
- EyeC++ 1.7 The EyeC++ library is a high-performance, high-quality, C++ class library intended for both image file format conversion and image viewing tasks. Pricing is differentiated so that you pay only for what you need. Full source code is supplied.
|Show all author software|
Any Image is a tool for doing high quality image file format conversions.
- Converts large batches of image files just as easily as a single file.
- Supports many different image file formats.
- Supports several types of text meta data (native formats, EXIF, IPTC IMM, Adobe XMP, ...).
- Unicode is supported for file names as well as many forms of text meta data.
- True support for deep color and HDR image formats (16-bit integer and 32-bit floating point data/color component).
- High quality Floyd-Steinberg dithering available when converting to lower bit-depths - greatly enhances the subjective image
- High quality image processing options (e.g. image resizing, framing, un-dithering, sharpness, saturation, contrast, gamma,
- High quality color palette optimization when writing palette-indexed images (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 or 256 colors).
- Alpha plane, transparency color, and text fields are converted for all formats that support it.
- Unique option to compress JPEG's to a target file size as an alternative to the usual 'quality' parameter.
- Optimal compression of PGN files with a 'Super optimize' option.
- Options useful for web or game graphics, e.g. "Set alpha plane from second file" and "Use optimal shared palette for all
- Automatically create HTML image tables for image galleries or thumbnail indexes.
- Write to multiple output formats in a single batch run.
- Command line interface for doing unattended conversions.
- Native x64 (64-bit) and x86 (32-bit) versions are available.
image, graphics, converter, file, format, batch, picture, gif, jpeg, bmp, png, tiff, tga, pcx
New in v5.1: Support for APNG, arithmetic JPEG, filter command line switch, set PPI option, faster decoding.
| Find last version of Any Image|
| Freeware alternatives Any Image 5.1|
| Free Download Any Image 5.1 from fmjsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Batch Image Converter 5.5 Batch convert images between 25 different formats directly from Windows! The program supports these formats: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, SGI, PSD, WMF/EMF, PCX, DDS, TGA, RAW, CUT
|Find all software similar on Any Image 5.1|