Awave Audio is an audio file format batch converter. It handles more than 90 file formats. Optional effects processing using built in effects or VST and DX plug-ins. Professional noise shaped dithering and resampling options.And much more!
Any Image 5.1 Any Image is a tool for converting between different image file formats. It's just as easy to convert a thousand files as a single file. Many file formats are supported. High-quality image processing options. Unique "Compress jpeg to size" feature.
Awave Studio 11.2 Awave Studio is a multi-purpose audio tool that reads 300 audio file formats from different platforms, synthesizers, trackers, ... - It can be used in a variety of ways - as file converter, as an audio editor, or as a synth instrument editor.
- Supports a very wide range of audio file formats (reads from ~90 and writes to ~60 formats).
- A simple 3-step interface for quick and easy conversions - handle a thousand files as easily as one!
- File size is limited only by disk space and the design limits of the file formats.
- Converts anything from low-rate speech up to 24/96 multi-channel audio and beyond.
- Several optional 'dithering techniques' are availablev that improves the perceived sound quality when decreasing the sample bit-depth.
- Extremely high quality sample rate conversion (resampling) with up to 144dB S/N-ratio.
- Optional audio processing using VST or DX plug-ins as well as several built in functions.
- Normalization support including Replay Gain, ITU BS 1770 and EBU R 128 algorithms for psycho-acoustically adjusted volume.
- Direct Stream Copy support for several types of raw audio data - providing both a speed advantage, and allowing addition of meta data (including volume normalization) withouth having to recompress already compressed audio
- Handles many types of text meta-data (a.k.a. text tags, APE-tags, ID3v2 et c.) - with full Unicode support.
- And much more!
- Bonus features: You can also use record new audio clips, or rip tracks from Audio CD's.
MP3 Inventor Designs New 3D Audio System One of the scientists behind the invention of the MP3 codec has come up with a new technology that he says will revolutionize audio, creating super-realistic sound for theaters, theme parks and living rooms.