|Any Image is a tool for converting between different image file formats. It's just as easy to convert a thousand files as a single file. Many file formats are supported. High-quality image processing options. Unique 'Compress jpeg to size' feature.|
Jan 27, 2016 21:58:35|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Awave Studio 11.2 Awave Studio is a multi-purpose audio tool that reads 300 audio file formats from different platforms, synthesizers, trackers, ... - It can be used in a variety of ways - as file converter, as an audio editor, or as a synth instrument editor.
|Show all author software|
Any Image is a tool for doing high quality image file format conversions.
- Convert large batches of image files just as easily as a single file.
- Supports many image file formats.
- Supports many types of text meta data (native formats, EXIF, IPTC IMM, Adobe XMP, ...).
- Unicode support for file names as well as text meta data.
- True support for deep color and HDR image formats (8 or 16-bit integer as well as 32-bit floating point data/color component).
- High quality dithering when downconverting bit-depths for greatly enhanced image quality (e.g. when converting from 16 to an 8-bits/color component).
- High quality image processing options (e.g. image resizing/resampling, framing, un-dithering, sharpness, saturation, contrast, gamma, rotation, mirroring).
- High quality color palette optimization when writing palette-indexed images (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 or 256 colors).
- Alpha plane or transparency color converted for all formats that support it.
- Unique option to compress JPEG's to a target file size as an alternative to the usual 'quality' parameter.
- Optimal compression of PGN files with a 'Super optimize' option.
- Options useful for web or game graphics, e.g. 'Set alpha plane from second file' and 'Use optimal shared palette for all files'.
- Automatically create HTML image tables for image galleries or thumbnail indexes.
- Write to multiple output formats in a single batch run.
- Command line interface for doing unattended conversions.
- Native x64 (64-bit) and x86 (32-bit) versions are available.
image, graphics, converter, file, format, batch, picture, gif, jpeg, hdr, bmp, png, tiff, tga, pcx
New in v5.1: Support for APNG, arithmetic JPEG, filter command line switch, set PPI option, faster decoding.
| Find last version of Any Image|
| Freeware alternatives Any Image 5.1|
| Free Download Any Image 5.1 from fmjsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Batch Image Converter 5.5 Batch convert images between 25 different formats directly from Windows! The program supports these formats: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, SGI, PSD, WMF/EMF, PCX, DDS, TGA, RAW, CUT
|Find all software similar on Any Image 5.1|