|This is an advanced utility for batch conversion of image files with resizing, rotation, mirroring, and color resolution adjustment.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:32|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000|
click for full size
More author software:
- WaveL ViewPic 1.22 Using ViewPic you will able to: view slide show; set a wallpaper; rotate, mirror, change height, width and color resolution; convert your image; change image's brightness, contrast, and gamma
- WaveL Pic2Pic Pro 2.1 This is utility for batch conversion of image files using. The actions are available: resize, crop, rotate, mirror images; change color resolution, image's brightness, contrast, and gamma; use the sharpen, detail, smooth, blur, and contour effects...
|Show all author software|
This is an advanced utility for batch conversion of image files with resizing, rotation, mirroring, and color resolution adjustment.
Using Pic2Pic Plus you will be able to convert your image files from BMP, EMF, GIF, ICO, JPEG, JPG, PBM, PCX, PGM, PNG, PPM, TIF, TIFF, TGA, WMF formats to BMP, JPG, GIF, PBM, PGM, PNG, PPM, TGA, TIF formats.
image, batch, convertor, script, watermark, resize, rotate, effects, bmp, jpg, gif, png
Pentium 90, 32MB RAM, 1Mb HDD
| Find last version of WaveL Pic2Pic Plus|
| Freeware alternatives WaveL Pic2Pic Plus 1.1|
| Free Download WaveL Pic2Pic Plus 1.1 from wavelsoftware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Visualizer Photo Resize 6.1 Visualizer Photo Resize is a batch resizer, converter and optimizer, that will handle all your photos and graphic documents (JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TGA, TIFF, PSD, PSP). The software
|Find all software similar on WaveL Pic2Pic Plus 1.1|
- Firefox Plugs GIF Security Hole The Mozilla Foundation patches its upstart Web browser to correct a GIF-processing flaw that causes a buffer overflow.
- MS hatchesJune patch batch First up there's a flaw in the Application Programming Interface (API) of Microsoft DirectPlay. Software which implement this API are typically network-based multi-player games An attacker who exploited the vuln could cause a networked DirectPlay ...
|Find all news similar on WaveL Pic2Pic Plus 1.1|