|Compose a movie with sound, titles, transitions and dynamic effects. Import clips directly from DV camera or video capture board. Export to DV camera or to video file in modern compression format such as MPEG or Windows Media|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:19|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- STOIK VideoConverter 2.1.1 Convert AVI, WMV, DV and MPEG files in all possible combinations. Pick up one or multiple source video files, select output audio and video settings using preinstalled or custom profiles, and convert to single or multiple output video files.
- Picture Man 4.2 Professional image processing application. The richest set of retouching and enhancement filters, the outstanding collection of built-in special effects, powerful painting capabilities, state-of-the-art multilayering, scripting, and automation.
|Show all author software|
- Support of DirectShow filters and codecs (such as MPEG, DivX, or QuickTime)
- Import and export to DV cameras trough IEEE1394 (FireWire)
- Complete DV camera playback control from within the application
- Stop-frame animation
- 'Super screen' color keying particularly effective for fast and accurate keying of small details such as hair, smoke
- Unlimited file size of output (no 2Gb limit)
- Unlimited number of overlay video tracks
- Unlimited number of audio tracks
- Ability to insert project as a clip
- Set Mark In and Mark Out during clip import
- Higher quality of text rendering, in particular if text clip is on motion path
- Navigator window to easily locate clips on the timeline
- Ability to create interlaced output from non-interlaced video input. You can convert your Flash animation to broadcast-quality video
- Unlimited Undo and Redo
- Preview with sound
- Export frame from Preview
- Grouping of clips on the timeline
- Instant reaction to user input
- Redesigned and customizable interface
- Time Lapse capture mode in VideoMan Capturer.
- Antialiasing and interpolation of text shadow and transparency.
- Antialiasing of frame edge in Motion Path.
- Support of alpha channel in Motion Path.
- Close document command to File menu.
- Preview, Navigator, Transition Palette can be made popup and non-popup using the system menu.
- All windows are disabled during rendering.
- Cursor is not blinking during rendering.
- Program remembers position of document windows.
- Progress indicator can be dragged.
- Icons in Construction and Project window captions.
- Meaningless indicators (e.g. CAP and NUM) removed from StatusBar.
- Option to make Preview without writing temporary video file on disk.
- Preview window size can be changed during preview
- Preview settings is stored between program sessions
- Preview is shown during rendering
video, movie, mpeg, AVI, sound, transitions, effects, DV, capture, board, camera, editor, timeline, dynamic, multitrack, smpte, text
Pentium,64MB RAM,20 MB HDD, VGA, Windows 98/NT40/2000/ME/XP DirectX 8 recommend
Added export to Windows Media format
| Freeware alternatives VideoMan 3.0|
| Free Download VideoMan 3.0 from stoikimaging.com|