Active Multiwallpaper Changer 3.0.0 Tired of boring desktop wallpaper? Would you like an adjustable calendar highlighting important dates on your desktop? Want to download new wallpapers from the Internet? Then Active Multiwallpaper Changer is for you!
Description: Tired of boring wallpapers on your desktop? Want to try something new? Want to have an adjustable calendar highlighning holidays, birthdays and other important dates on your desktop? Then Active Multiwallpaper Changer Lite is designed just for you!
Using Active Multiwallpaper Changer Lite you can:
- Place the flexible adjustable calendar on your desktop, highlightning holidays, birthdays, other important dates or daily notes;
- Change wallpapers using hotkeys;
- Change wallpapers within a time interval;
- Choose one of six methods to set a picture as a desktop wallpaper;
- Specify picture background colour or use the automatic background colour calculation;
- Specify picture scaling quality level;
- Automatically scan your folders for new images;
- Vary your wallpapers collection using the high-quality graphic filters;
- Make desktop icons text transparent;
- Show a frame around wallpapers;
- Use most popular graphical files formats as wallpapers without enabling Active Desktop.
You can find the full list of functions available in program Help or get to know them better just using the program on your computer.
Active Multiwallpaper Changer Lite supports most popular graphical files formats and works with Windows 2000, 2003 and XP.
Active Network Withdraws IPO for $46M Active Network Inc., which makes software that helps manage sports programs online, Thursday withdrew its initial public offering to sell up to $46 million in common stock.
Image Sizer 1.04, Change Your Pictures! Since computers became personal and obtained ability to process images there is a huge bunch of image-related software written and solved. One may think you can
Active Wallpaper Changer Nice wallpaper is the first step towards creating a more attractive and cozy desktop. Not only does it make for a more aesthetically pleasing working