STOIK VideoConverter 2.1.3
( View screenshot )
|Convert AVI, WMV, DV and MPEG files in all possible combinations. Pick up one or multiple source video files, select output audio and video settings using preinstalled or custom profiles, and convert to single or multiple output video files.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- VideoMan 3.0 Compose a movie with sound, titles, transitions and dynamic effects. Import clips directly from DV camera or video capture board. Export to DV camera or to video file in modern compression format such as MPEG or Windows Media
- Picture Man 4.2 Professional image processing application. The richest set of retouching and enhancement filters, the outstanding collection of built-in special effects, powerful painting capabilities, state-of-the-art multilayering, scripting, and automation.
|Show all author software|
STOIK Video Converter 2.1.3
Convert AVI, WMV, DV and MPEG files in all possible combinations. Pick up one or multiple source video files, select output audio and video settings using preinstalled or custom profiles, and convert to single or multiple output video files. Now supports DivX with MP3, Windows Media 9, QuickTime 7 (in PRO version).
STOIK Video Converter 2.1.3 is the new release of popular freeware utility which has millions of satisfied users who enjoy power, speed, and simplicity of this versatile instrument - a rare combination in the world of modern video compression technologies. Second version brings further functional and interface enhancements, while preserving the straigtforward interface design which makes this program so easy and fun to use.
- Windows Media 9 support: preinstalled profiles for WM9, profile editor
- Convert multiple input files into signle output file
- Perform batch conversion of multiple files
- DV file output
- Preserve interlacing during conversion between different frame sizes, e.g. NTSC-PAL
- Output settings are stored in profiles for easy reuse
- Support of more popular AVI codecs such as DivX + MP3
Freeware STOIK Video Converter 2.1.3 can easily be upgraded to a PRO version in just few seconds upon purchase of the activation key. PRO version adds video editing functions - cutting and filtering. In the Clips mode which appears in PRO version you can trim parts of video, split source video in clips using manual cutting or automatic scene detection, change ordering of clips, repeat fragments, and do other cutting tasks. You can further improve quality of your video or add vivid special effects and filters. SVC 2.1.1 PRO supports import of QuickTime movies including version 7 of QuickTime.
AVI, DivX, Windows Media 9, DV, scene, framerate, eposide, editor, freeware video converte , clips, convert, fps, MPEG, WMV, MP3, video, stoik, conversion, codecs, filters, convert, free, video, split, filtersets, media
Win 98SE/Me/2k/XP,Pentium III 450, 128 MB RAM, DirectX 9, Windows Media Player 9
Support of QuickTime 7 source video in PRO version
| Find last version of STOIK VideoConverter|
| Free Download STOIK VideoConverter 2.1.3 from stoikimaging.com|
- U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
|Find all news similar on STOIK VideoConverter 2.1.3|