RYSO EasyThumbs helps you quickly and easily prepare your image collections(thumbnail galleries) to be published on the web. This tool creates quality thumbnails, organizes them into web pages and links to full size images. It can also resize and modify t
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
16 ( -2 -12.5% )
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
RYSO HandyLook 3.0 Fast and drug-n-drop Image & Multimedia viewer (supports all graphic format +AVI, MPEG, MP3 files). Has thumbnail mode and file descriptions features for every picture. Image browser and adjustable slide-show function helps you to handle file lists
Description: Ryso EasyThumbs offers an efficient way for you to quickly and easily create an image collections to be published on the web. This smart and handy tool generates high quality thumbnails, links them to full size images and organizes them into web pages. You can also resize and modify the original images.
You can use default settings or pre-built HTML templates to create nice- looking pages with just a few mouse clicks. Alternatively, you can spend some time to customize look and feel of the pages - you have total control over every tiny detail of your website. Ryso EasyThumbs supports all popular image formats (bmp, gif, jpg, png etc.). You can also save the templates you create and later reuse them.
Some important features about the program:
1. You can create your own beautiful galleries.
2. You don't need to know the HTML code, the program will generate it for you.
3. Wizard-style user-friendly interface makes Ryso EasyThumbs manageable even for those who have no idea of WWW and HTML. Should you experience any troubles, extensive help will be available at any moment. Just press F1 to have every single detail explained in simple words.
4. With some knowledge of HTML, you can customize your pages in absolutely any way thus creating your own templates. No one will ever guess that these pages have been created automatically and not hand- coded.
5. Unprecentented flexibility and convenience allow you to have total control over the appearance of created web pages.
6. Wizard can automatically rename images by a name mask (a batch renaming).
10. Supports many image formats. It also allows for converting and resizing images through use of advanced algorithms, which was earlier available only in full-fledged image editors.
11. After creating a Web gallery(or galleries) you can get back to the starting point by using "UNDO" feature.
12. Enjoy how fast the program works - creating an image gallery has never been easier.
Abonsoft Photo Thumbnail Creator 2.0.130224 Make thumbnails of your photos quickly and easily with this software utility. You can crop the picture, resize it, and convert to any other image format : JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TGA
Toshiba Develops Thumb-Size Fuel Cell Toshiba said it has developed the world's smallest methanol fuel cell for use in wireless headsets and other wearable electronics devices. The prototype direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) is roughly thumb-size, measuring 22 by ...
Web Yellow Page Search Gets Image Boost For the past several months, a fleet of nondescript vans equipped with digital cameras and proprietary computer software has been traversing the streets of several major U.S. cities, continuously photographing businesses on every block.