|This program reminds you about future (and past) birthdays and anniversaries of weddings. Information is taken directly from the Address Book of MS Outlook Express (or from Contacts of MS Outlook).|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:21|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
This program reminds you about future (and past) birthdays and anniversaries of weddings.
Information is taken directly from the Address Book of MS Outlook Express (or from Contacts of MS Outlook), this allows you not to duplicate the same information in several places.
To edit the list of contacts (i.e. friends) and their anniversaries you continue using Outlook Express. However you may change (and view) full information for any contact and connect to him directly from yvReminder.
With a single click, you may:
- send new message (E-Mail) to selected contact, with the help of Your Mail Program;
- go to his (or her) Personal or Business Web Page in the Internet;
- make a phone call dialing any personal, mobile or business phone number by your Telephony services (TAPI);
- export the whole table of events to the HTML file. So you may copy or print the list.
yvReminder doesn't substitute any of these programs - instead, it cooperates with them, making routine operations for you.
yvReminder launches automatically each time system starts (its shortcut is placed in the "Startup" folder). It scans for the dates and closes in a case nothing was found (due to the "AutoClose=1" command line parameter). To launch yvReminder without any conditions, click it's shortcut on your Desktop.
Records it the table may be sorted by any column, in ascending or descending order. To change sorting order click on title of an appropriate column. Change widths of columns as you wish. Your settings will be stored.
The program is supplied with many user interface languages: Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Slovenian and Spanish-Argentina with very easy procedure to add your language, if it's not in the list.
birthday, multilingual, reminder, anniversary, Outlook, Express
Microsoft .NET v.1.1
1. yvReminder remembers last opened Address book.
2. New column in the list of events: "Day of Birth" - what weekday was the origin day of birth.
3. New column in the list of events: "Zodiac" - the zodiac sign name of every person. Not only names of signs are customizable, but quantity of zodiac signs and their periods (in localized strings_xx.txt file) also.
4. New AutoClose scan filter was added (in menu: Tools->Set AutoClose scan filter...). This filter is used in AutoClose starting mode of yvReminder (when yvReminder is launched with "AutoClose=1" command line parameter, e.g. during Windows Startup). yvReminder scans for events, satisfying the "AutoClose scan filter", and closes in a case nothing was found. So, for example, now you may set this "AutoClose scan filter" to current day only ( 0 days ago and 0 days in the future) and "general" Address Book filter to show more than that (e. g. 4 days before and 30 days in the future).
5. "Export to HTML" function has been internationalized and works properly for every language. (generated HTML page has internetional character set: unicode ).
| Find last version of yvReminder|
| Free Download yvReminder 2.01 from simtel.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- Birthday Reminder Software 7.0 This software offers a solution to users who want to be reminded about yearly birthdays on the day that they occur or a certain number of days before the actual birthday. For your
|Find all software similar on yvReminder 2.01|