MailBee Objects 8.2
|ActiveX COM objects which let your applications create, send, manage, download and parse mail. SMTP, POP3, IMAP, SSL, Gmail, S/MIME, HTML mail, attachments, international charsets, secure login, events, send to queue, DNS MX lookup.|
Nov 21, 2013 16:42:52|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
More author software:
- AfterLogic WebMail Lite .NET 5.0 Free and easy-to-use webmail script with AJAX interface. Supports POP3/IMAP accounts, SMTP, SSL. Users can check and send mail, use address book. Skins, non-English languages, UTF-8. MS SQL/MySQL/MS Access backends supported.
- AfterLogic WebMail Lite PHP 5.0 Free and easy-to-use PHP webmail script with modern AJAX interface. Supports POP3/IMAP accounts, SMTP, SSL. Users can check and send mail, use address book. Skins, non-English languages, UTF-8. MS SQL/MySQL backends and cPanel supported.
|Show all author software|
MailBee Objects is a set of full-featured and easy-to-use ActiveX COM objects which let your applications create, send, download, parse and manage e-mails on mail servers, file system or in memory. Supports SMTP, POP3, IMAP, SS/TLS (including Gmail), S/MIME (mail encryption and signing), HTML mail, multiple attachments, international charsets (including UTF-8), secure login (incuding APOP, NTLM, GSSAPI/NTLM, GSSAPI/Kerberos, CRAM-MD5), Integrated Windows Authentication, send to queue, DNS MX lookup (direct send without SMTP relay server), email address validation, ESMTP authentication, events, logging, error handling.
The MIME parser is fast but very accurate, it can even decode wrong-formatted e-mails. You can also convert HTML body to plain text, create or display HTML body with embedded pictures, examine or add custom headers to e-mails (such as request read receipt), work with TNEF (winmail.dat) attachments, download headers or entire messages, manage IMAP folders, check read/unread and other IMAP flags, use IMAP IDLE and QUOTA extensions, determine special IMAP folders like Sent or Drafts using XLIST extension, upload files to web server, and much more.
The components can work together. For instance, you can download e-mail message from POP3 server, parse and modify it, and then forward it through SMTP server.
MailBee.dll is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. It's very light-weight and has no visual interface (pure COM component). Works in all Windows versions from 2000 to 2012 with most languages which support ActiveX. Samples are available for Visual Basic 6, Borland Delphi, classic ASP, Visual C++, and Cold Fusion. Royalty-free distribution.
e-mail, email, mail, receive, retrieve, download, send, compose, parse, sign, encrypt, smtp, pop, pop3, imap, imap4, ssl, mime, smime, asp, vb, vba, visual basic, c++, delphi, component, com, activex, dll, com object, html, attachment, ntlm, apop, idle, q
| Freeware alternatives MailBee Objects 8.2|
| Free Download MailBee Objects 8.2 from afterlogic.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MailBee SMTP 8.2 Enables Windows and ASP applications to compose, mail merge, send to SMTP server (including Gmail), submit to IIS queue, send without SMTP server (DNS MX lookup). Supports
- MailBee POP3 8.2 Enables Windows and ASP applications to receive, parse and manage mail on POP3 servers (including Gmail). Supports TLS/SSL, S/MIME, HTML mail, international charsets, UTF-8
|Find all software similar on MailBee Objects 8.2|
- Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
- Campaign to save Visual Basic 6 gathers support An online petition gathering signatures to save Microsoft’s Visual Basic 6 programming language will not change the company’s intention to cut free support on March 31, a Microsoft representative said on Thursday afternoon.
|Find all news similar on MailBee Objects 8.2|