|OfficeReports makes it easy to create charts and tables in your workbooks, presentations and documents in the layout you like! No matter if you have your data in Excel or SPSS format, or would like to connect directly to your SurveyMonkey survey.|
Dec 18, 2014 18:25:30|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
OfficeReports makes it easy to create charts, tables and other infographics in your workbooks, presentations and documents in the layout you like! No matter if you have your data in Excel or SPSS format, or would like to connect directly to your SurveyMonkey survey. This saves lots of time and reduces the risk of errors!
You can create your own layout definitions, and create your reports directly in the right layout. OfficeReports also has functionality for the more advanced users, e.g. weighting and statistical tests.
Using OfficeReports, you only have to do the hard work once. Almost everything you define can be reused, and that saves a lot of time.
- Once you have defined your "layout definitions", they will be available for all users, and for all presentations and documents.
- Once you are ready defining a chart or a crosstab, you can just copy and paste it. Edit the copy, select another variable, and you are ready with the next chart/crosstab. No need to define all options again.
- In the same way, you can copy a complete PowerPoint slide, and reuse it for reporting other variables.
- You can even reuse the whole report!
Share your reports. OfficeReports embeds the data into the workbooks, presentations and documents. You can just email your report to your colleague, and your colleagues can continue your work. If you do not want to send the report to your customer without the data, you can just remove it.
Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Charts, Crosstabs, Tables, Report, Infographics, Report PowerPoint, Survey, dataset, Questionnaire, SurveyMonkey, SurveyGizmo, Reporting, Graphs, Confirmit, Polldaddy, Qualtrics, QuestionPro, KeySurvey, Report Survey, Maps
Microsoft Office 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 365 Business Premium
Now the OfficeReports Ribbon also works in Excel
| Free Download OfficeReports 4.1 from officereports.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Excel Copy and Paste Multiple Charts Into MS PowerPoint Software 7.0 Copy multiple charts from MS Excel into a new or existing MS PowerPoint file. Excel 2000 or higher required. MS PowerPoint 2000 or higher required. This software offers a solution
- DataPult Desktop 3.1 Free standalone software DataPult Desktop creates heat maps from your data quickly and efficiently. The ability to create interactive animated map of data over several years. Pie
|Find all software similar on OfficeReports 4.1|
- South America 'Hazard Map' to Chart Disaster Risk South American geologistsare drawing up a regional "hazard map" pinpointing areas proneto earthquakes, landslides and volcano eruptions as worldgovernments work to improve early warning mechanisms in thewake of the Asian tsunami.
- Microsoft Word And Excel Employed As Systems Interfaces Built on a service-oriented architecture, Meridian Systems' impending Proliance life-cycle-management software upgrade lets users tap in via Word and Excel 2003. Those without Office 2003 can access system programs through a Web interface.
|Find all news similar on OfficeReports 4.1|