|Don't wait for nine months to see your baby! All you need is two pictures. The science of fortune telling is brought to perfection with BabyMaker. Just put pictures of you two into BabyMaker, and see what your baby will look like in just a moment.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:38|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Chord Pickout 2.0 This program uses its artificial intelligence to guess chords for you. All you have to do is to load a media file (wav or mp3) and click a button. Chord Pickout will transcribe the music and write down the recognized chords automatically.
- Luxand FaceSDK 6.0 Real-time precision face recognition and identification SDK for C++, C#, Objective C, VB, Java and Delphi. FaceSDK enables developers to build web, Windows, Linux, MacOS X, iOS and Android applications with face recognition functionality.
|Show all author software|
No need to wait for nine months to see your baby! All you need is two pictures. Just put pictures of you two into BabyMaker, and see what your baby will look like in just a moment. Impress your friends and family with 'what if' pictures of your possible babies made with just about anyone. You only need two facial photos (passport-style will do) to generate a realistic image of a baby. And we're not talking about cartoon-style pictures or a still-morph picture frozen in the middle of a transformation. You'll get a real face of a young human with unique facial features that resemble features of both 'parents'. Can't believe this? Just ask your parents for a couple of pictures, put them through BabyMaker, and see your own face in the end!
The science of fortune telling is brought to perfection with BabyMaker. Make a baby with anyone! Entertain your friends by 'marrying' them to each other, or have fun using pictures of celebrities as one or both parents. Print or email the resulting images for even more fun!
Unlike virtually all competitors, BabyMaker does not simply morph one face into another. Instead, it thoroughly analyzes characteristic features of the two faces using face detection scientific algorithms, and carefully re-creates a baby's by carefully mixing different features of the parents' faces. The technologies used in BabyMaker are so advanced that they can easily produce a high-quality color image of a baby even if the quality of the originals is far from perfect. Just throw a couple of old photos of your grandparents to see this in action! Black-and-white, scratched, faded or retouched photos will do if they represent a real face. If you are using images from the Internet, low-resolution or heavily compressed pictures are fine if the faces are still recognizable.
baby, babies, baby portrait, family, photo, images, automatical
A standard Windows PC
Trial policy: 3 uses, watermarks, user can't save pictures.
| Freeware alternatives BabyMaker 1.7|
| Free Download BabyMaker 1.7 from luxand.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- FaceSwapper 1.0 Swap faces between images automatically! FaceSwapper makes it easy to cut and paste faces from one picture into another without precision selections or manual color adjustments
- Luxand Glamourizer 1.01 Create perfect glamour portraits from ordinary snapshots! Automatically locating all human faces in a picture, Glamourizer adjusts skin tones, removes red-eye, and makes skin look
|Find all software similar on BabyMaker 1.7|
- Portraits of Java as a young program Guerrilla marketing stunts are part and parcel of Sun Microsystems' annual JavaOne conference. But Sun really pushed the limit this time by hiring four San Francisco artists to create paintings based on ...
- More Animals Picked for DNA Portraits House cats, orangutans and elephants are among 18 species newly chosen to have their DNA sequenced, researchers said.
|Find all news similar on BabyMaker 1.7|