It is the web client application which uses the software SAEAUT SMS Service. It enables editing and sending of individual and group SMS using user interface in web browser. Authenticated user can browse own sent SMS.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE
Description: SAEAUT SMS Web Client is the web application running in web server which uses services provided by the software SAEAUT SMS Service. It enables editing and sending of individual and group SMS using user interface in web browser. Authenticated user can browse own sent SMS.
SAEAUT SMS Service usage: sending of information to customers, SMS marketing, managing of employees remotely, SMS voting, maintenance initialization, SMS tickets sending, the parking place and other services reservation and paying, resending e-mails as SMS, starting of various programs and scripts using SMS.
According to this delivered web application, different applications providing above mentioned functionality can be written.
SAEAUT SMS Service enables:
1. sending and receiving of SMS messages via devices with a GSM modem (or over Internet) from more computers in LAN (local area network) or over Internet
2. cooperation with your software applications via shared database file
3. Implementation of SMS applications using VBA script in the SMS mdb-database file
The core functionality is provided by application without user interface implemented as Windows Service. All necessary settings are provided by delivered configurator application which is also able to function as client application enabling editing and sending of SMS. Another visually alike client application is installable on other computers in the LAN.
SAEAUT SMS Service features:
1. sending SMS message created and saved to the shared database by a client application
2. receiving SMS message and saving to the shared database for usage by client applications
3. it uses PDU format for message transfer to the GSM modem
4. it communicates with client applications using database file in MS Access format (other databases on demand)
5. it is tested with couple of GSM modems and GSM services providers.
6. logging of activities and removing of old messages from database can be parametrized
SAEAUT SMS Server 1.0.10 Sending and receiving SMS from/to various applications over LAN and internet, setting of SMS text and recipient groups for various events, data exchange with other applications
SAEAUT SMS Service Client 2.2.0 It enables sending/receiving individual or group SMS in LAN using software SAEAUT SMS Service. It can be placed on the same or different computer in LAN. It uses shared SMS