Award-winning ergonomics software helping thousands of computer users prevent and recover from RSI world-wide. Reminds you to take breaks, provides full stretch animations, posture reminders, tracks key work statistics, automatic mouse clicking, etc.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: Award-winning ergonomics software helping thousands of computer users prevent and recover from RSI world-wide.
* Rest break reminders that are timed based on how hard you actually work at the computer, and designed to be as unintrusive as possible.
* Over 20 professionally designed stretches shown during rest breaks to guide you through your stretching break. The stretches are 30 seconds long, and are smooth 3D animations.
* Ergonomics Wizard shown at startup to remind you the proper seating positions and proper ergonomic configuration of your desk, chair and computer.
* Posture Reminders shown at key intervals to remind to you to correct your seating posture.
* Automatic clicking to get rid the strain associated with mouse clicking. This works by automatically dispatching a click whenever you stop moving the mouse. This works great if your RSI is induced by over-clicking.
* Tracking & reporting of key work statistics to help you understand how you use your computer.
Review: Ergonomic Keyboards Ease Strain A decade ago, there was much talk about keyboards causing repetitive motion injuries. Attention was focused on ergonomics and leading manufacturers including Microsoft introduced special curved and split keyboards.