AllWebMenus Floating Menus Add-in 1.0.1
( View screenshot )
|With the "AllWebMenus Advanced Floating Menu Add-in" your web menus can "float" within specific areas of the page, allowing for different eye-catching navigation uses (i.e. Vertical Floating Navigation, Floating Navigation Tooltips, etc.).|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
|Show all author software|
The AllWebMenus Advanced Floating Menu Add-in is related to the Main Menu property, which comes with two options:
1. The "Constant Floating Menu" option (standard), which makes the menu "float" all the way through the page towards the scrolling direction.
2. The "Advanced Floating Menu" option (through the Add-in), which allows for more customization (such as floating behavior within specific sections of the page) and for different and eye-catching navigation cases within the page.
The latter property allows for the following types of floating menus:
- Floating Menus: Customized Floating
Instead of a constantly floating menu, you can set the menu to float within a specific area of the page. For example a floating menu can float at the left column of a website within a particular section only.
- Floating Menus: Vertical Floating Navigation
When a page is very long it results in extensive scrolling, and the reader/user may get confused.
While scrolling, the vertical floating menu has a dual purpose; to point out/highlight the section the user is reading and to give direct links to other sections within the page.
- Floating Menus: Floating Navigation Tooltip
The purpose of this floating menu is to act like a floating tooltip, an informative box for pointing out/highlighting the section the user is actually reading. Just like the previos cases, this scenario applies to pages where extensive scroll occurs.
I.E. 4.0 or later
| Freeware alternatives AllWebMenus Floating Menus Add-in 1.0.1|
| Free Download AllWebMenus Floating Menus Add-in 1.0.1 from likno.com|