AllWebMenus Server-Side Menus API Add-in 2.0.13
( View screenshot )
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
|Show all author software|
You have the flexibility to create both fully dynamic menus (an entire menu can be driven from database or variables) or semi-dynamic menus (only particular menu items can be driven from database or variables, the rest of them being static).
The solution is cross-browser and platform independent, allowing for the creation of interesting and powerful navigation menus for your websites.
Select from hundreds of themes to give your menus a unique style.
Customize all menu properties either through the user-friendly GUI of AllWebMenus or through the easy-to-handle variables and functions available by the fully-documented API.
The integration of AllWebMenus with this Add-in results in a wide variety of menu types and effects that will give your users a unique navigational experience! Take a look:
- Cross-browser support
- UNICODE text
- Style Editor which allows for the creation and saving of customized Themes
- Free Dreamweaver extension and NetObjects Fusion component
- Import FrontPage Navigation Structures
- Support for Expression Web
- HMTL Menus
- Floating Images
- Support for .JPG, .GIF and .PNG image files
- Right-to-Left language support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
- Multiple Rows and Columns on menus and submenus
- Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Use of multiple menus in the same page
- Pop-up, hidden, horizontal and vertical menus
- Free Sitemap generator based on the menu structure
- Floating Menus
... and many more!
I.E. 4.0 or later
Support for Sliding Menu Addin Functionality
| Freeware alternatives AllWebMenus Server-Side Menus API Add-in 2.0.13|
| Free Download AllWebMenus Server-Side Menus API Add-in 2.0.13 from likno.com|