PhotonNeat is intended to generate pages of a book of JPEG images, specifically for Wedding PROOF books. Then, the page images can be sent to printing services such as at Costco. PhotoNeat can assit in creating image catalogues or travelogues.
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:36 Size 1960 kb Licence Shareware Status New Release Languages English OS Windows 2000, Windows XP Homepage lanmax.ca Author Lanmax Computer Solutions Inc.
click for full size
Description: Primary Features of PhotoNeat
- PhotoNeat is primarily intended for WEDDING photographers to build PROOF books.
- rows and columns of images with inter-image spacing.
- invisible border for spacing.
- optional filenames as a caption.
- optional shadows for each image.
- optional border for each image.
- work in inches or centimeters.
- optional user Watermark or "PROOF" banner.
- optional binding gutter on alternating sides.
- user selected background of variable opacity.
- multiple ranges of page numbers can be printed from different folders.
- all output in JPEG format.
- multiple configurations can be saved.
- Previews in Photoshop of first image or first full page.
Specifications of PhotoNeat
1) Windows 2000 and Windows XP supported now, Vista to be tested.
2) PhotoNeat does not support Apple operating systems.
3) PhotoNeat must be able to find and execute Photoshop CS2 or Photoshop CS3.
4) PhotoNeat accepts JPEG images only as input and produces JPEG images as the pages.
5) All images are accepted in filename order from a single folder or directory. Multiple ranges of pages can be produced from different folders through page number control.
6) Images are arranged in rows and columns from 1 x 1 to N x M where N and M are controlled simply by the size of the page.
7) The rows and columns can be laid out in down or across order.
8) Shadows are optional and can be adjusted for opacity.
9) Image borders are optional and the width can be adjusted in pixels.
10) Image Watermarks can be the term "PROOF" in the center or on either side vertically. Or, the Watermark can be a used-defined text with embossing.
11) The fonts used for captions and page numbers is user-defined.
12) A user-defined inter-image gap can be set.
13) A user-defined margin or page border can be defined.
14) A user-defined background JPEG can be set but must be as large as the output page. The background opacity can be adjusted.
15) The starting page and ending page number can be set. Short tags: JPEG, catalogue, images, weddings, album, albums, proofs, Photoshop System Requirements: Photoshop CS2 or CS3 Change Info: Vista testing not started yet
Freeware alternatives PhotoNeat 1.0.113 Free Download PhotoNeat 1.0.113 from lanmax.ca
Similar software shotlights: Diji Album 7.0 Diji Album software allows you to create electronic photo albums. Diji Album files resemble real photo albums and are just as fun and almost as easy to create. You can easily
Access Image Albums 2.2 Access Image Albums is a Microsoft Access presentation and storage application designed to allow you to organize your images in a database. Access Image Albums (requires Microsoft
Find all software similar on PhotoNeat 1.0.113
Similar news: Nice Day for a Wireless Wedding The courtship was public, and now they're engaged. Even though we knew it was coming, journalists seem to have plenty to write about now that underdogs Sprint and Nextel have announced their $35 billion nuptial plans, including a rumor that one of the Adobe Systems' profit up 37% on Acrobat and Photoshop sales Adobe Systems said Thursday that its second-quarter profit rose 37 percent as the San Jose maker of Acrobat and Photoshop reported strong sales of its most popular software. Find all news similar on PhotoNeat 1.0.113