|Tabbed User Interface for Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit - Office Tab gives you the ability to open, read, edit and manage multiple Office documents in a tabbed window. It includes Tabs for Word, Tabs for Excel and Tabs for PowerPoint.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
|Author||Office Tabs Team||
click for full size
More author software:
- Office Tabs 6.51 Tabbed User Interface for Microsoft Office 2010, 2007 and 2003 - Office Tabs gives you the ability to open, read, edit and manage multiple Office documents in a tabbed window. It includes Tabs for Word, Tabs for Excel and Tabs for PowerPoint.
|Show all author software|
Office Tabs is fully free for personal users. No time limitation, No features limitation.
Tabbed Editing and Managing for Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit. Unlike web browsers -- Internet Explorer 8, Firefox or Chrome, Microsoft Office does not use a single window to hold multiple files for viewing and editing. Office Tabs brings this feature into MS Office, and adds tabbed user interface into Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit.
Office Tabs is completely free for home use. Users can free distribute, install, copy, backup, or upload the software to computers or websites.
It works with all editions of MS Office 2010 64-bit: Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional Plus, Professional, Standard, Home and Business (Small Business), Home and Student...
Office Tabs includes Office Tabs for Word, Office Tabs for Excel and Office Tabs for PowerPoint. Office tabs will bring you many useful features:
(1) Open, read, edit and manage multiple Office documents in a tabbed window,
(2) Without filling your desktop with new, unorganized Office windows.
(3) Save all documents in one click! Easy determine which file has been changed, which has been saved: Office Tab will mark these modified documents or workbooks with an asterisk (*) in their names to indicate the modified documents or workbooks (except in PowerPoint).
(4) You can close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it.
(5) You can close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once.
(6) Close All: close all files in the tabbed windows (a confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all files).
(7) Close others: close other files (exclude current file) in the tabbed windows.
(8) Quickly Rename. This function is different from "save as", once "rename" is applied, the document file under the original name does not exist anymore.
Microsoft Office 2010, Office Tabs for Word, Office Tabs for Excel, Office Tabs for PowerPoint, Office 2010 64-bit
Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit installed. Stabilities of Office Tabs
Support Office PowerPoint 2010 64-bit now
| Free Download Office Tabs x64 7.0 from office-tabs.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 64bit 7.0 Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 2010 x64 layouts a tabs bar between PPT 2010 64-bit's Ribbon and workspace for designs multiple presentations. Users can easily handle multiple
- Document Tabs for Word 64 bit 7.0 Tabbed User Interface for Microsoft Word 2010 64-bit - Document Tabs for Word x64 gives you abilities to open, read, edit and manage multiple documents in a tabbed window. You can
|Find all software similar on Office Tabs x64 7.0|