conaito PPT2Flash Sharing KIT 1.0
( View screenshot )
|Do you want to add presentation sharing to your website, or do you want to build a presentation community or sharing presentations to your websites? The PowerPoint-to-Flash Sharing KIT provides you a smart and effective solution.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX 5.0 conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX for developers of VoIP audio applications and webpages, such as voice chat, conference, VoIP, providing real-time low latency multi-client audio streaming over UDP networks. Includes efficient components for sound recording
|Show all author software|
Do you want to add presentation sharing to your website, or do you want to build a presentation community or sharing presentations to your websites? The conaito PowerPoint-to-Flash Sharing KIT provides you a smart and effective solution for converting PowerPoint presentations into an easy-to-use Online-Flash-presentation and professional Flash content authoring like Trade shows, Conferences, E-learning, Researching, Studies, E-cards, Fun content and uploading to your website or file server.
The PPT2Flash Sharing KIT can be fully branded and customized in a way that it looks like your own application. You control how it looks, you control the converting settings and the upload settings.
The KIT is a complete client-side solution to help you build a successful web presentation community.
It is a very simple process:
1) User downloads the re-branded PPT2Flash Sharing application from your site and installs it (only once)
2) User drags & drops a PowerPoint presentation into the application
3) The PPT2Flash Sharing KIT convert the presentation to Flash and shows a preview to user
4) PPT2Flash Sharing KIT uploads the Flash presentation to your website using your upload settings
If you want to add presentation sharing to your website, or you have a presentation service, or you want to build a presentation sharing community then PPT2Flash Sharing KIT offers the following advantages:
You need no dedicated servers to convert PowerPoint to Flash
As you certainly know, converting PowerPoint presentations is a very time and CPU consuming process. With PPT2Flash Sharing KIT, the presentation converting task is performed on the user's own computer, not your servers.
Don't waste bandwidth, increase upload speed instead
PPT2Flash Sharing KIT will upload highly compressed Flash presentations reducing both your bandwidth bill and user's waiting time.
Avoid incompatibility Hell
The converted Flash presentation works and looks like your PowerPoint and more!
ppt2flash, ppt2swf, PPT2Flash SDK, PPT2SWF SDK, PowerPoint-to-Flash, PowerPoint to Flash, Convert PowerPoint to flash, Flash Presentations, PowerPoint to Macromedia Flash Converter, PowerPoint Flash, PPT-to-SWF, Flash API, PPT API, PPT2FLASH API
Installed .NET Framework, ASP.NET webserver for uploading
Do you want to add presentation sharing to your website, or do you want to build a presentation community or sharing presentations to your websites? The conaito PowerPoint-to-Flash Sharing KIT provides you a smart and effective solution for converting PowerPoint presentations!
| Freeware alternatives conaito PPT2Flash Sharing KIT 1.0|
| Free Download conaito PPT2Flash Sharing KIT 1.0 from conaito.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- conaito PPT2SWF SDK 2.6 conaito PPT2SWF SDK for developer of professional PowerPoint-to-Flash solution, such as Online Collaboration, Online sharing of PowerPoint presentations, Application for
- PowerPoint-to-Flash API for Developer 3.6 PowerPoint-to-Flash API - A professional PowerPoint-to-Flash converting solution, such as Online Collaboration, Online sharing of PowerPoint presentations, Application for
|Find all software similar on conaito PPT2Flash Sharing KIT 1.0|
- Macromedia upgrading Flex presentation server Macromedia on Monday will introduce an upgrade to its Flex presentation server and framework for building rich Internet applications, with improvements in data display, visualization, styling, and performance.
- Macromedia roll out Flash Lite 1.1 Macromedia have announced that version 1.1 of the Flash Lite Player profile for mobile phones is now available. The new version supports the W3C standard SVG Tiny (SVG-T), as well as network connectivity, improved audio and API's which allow Flash content
|Find all news similar on conaito PPT2Flash Sharing KIT 1.0|