Description: PDF Decrypter Pro can be used to decrypt protected PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. PDF decrypt is being done instantly.
Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions --- with print / copy / edit functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat are supported.
PDF Decrypter Pro does not rely on any other third-party software, of course Adobe Acrobat and Reader are NOT required.
Key Features of PDF Decrypter Pro:
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000. (support 32bit & 64bit).
- Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant.
- Support PDF1.8 format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 9.0 application).
- Support including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata.
- Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
Advanced PDF Password Recovery Std 1.50 Decrypts protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have owner password set, preventing the file from editing, printing, selecting text/graphics, or adding/changing annotations and
Adobe Runs Down the Stats on PDF's Enterprise Penetration Acrobat marketing exec Pam Deziel says Adobe is striving toward making PDFs more secure, at making workflows more efficient, and at achieving compliance with government mandates now that the format has become a standard for electronic documents.