Powerful comment script and rating script system. No other comments script system offers such a comprehensive feature-set in a package so quick and easy to use. Absolutely no programming experience necessary. Full 30-day trial available.
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:22
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: XCommentPro sets a new benchmark in the world of comment script and rating script interaction for your web pages. No other comments script system offers such a comprehensive feature-set, yet in a package that
makes adding this user generated content such a quick and easy process.
This is much more than a simple HTML or PHP comment script. It is a fully-featured downloadable application that gives you the power to add not only commenting but also rating functionality all in one.
* Compatible with all major website applications including Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Expressionweb & XSitePro
* User Comment Script functionality - Visitors can add comments to your web pages; bringing them to life, adding valuable content, creating a sense of community
* Star Rating - Visitors can score page content; photos, videos, products & service using 5 star ratings
* User Feedback - Visitors can rate other comments
* Tag-Clouds - Display popular topic 'tags' in a list or 'tag cloud'
* User Registration - Optionally have users register before posting
* RSS Feed Links - Visitors can subscribe to your page
* Social Bookmarking Links - Makes it easy for visitors to promote your content
System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, or 7, 1GB RAM or greater, 1Ghz processor or faster, 20MB of free hard drive space
Change Info: This is the first official release of the XCommentPro software. This windows-based software will allow you to design a professional looking commenting feature for any web site, and will automatically generate the necessary php comment script so that you don't need to know a single line of php.
Ratings System in Works for Wireless Content The wireless industry, throughits trade group, Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Assn.(CTIA), has begun defining a standardized content rating andfiltering system that eventually will be applied to all contentoffered on their networks, including musi