Log Monitor Export 18.104.22.1689
( View screenshot )
|Log Monitor Export: an all-in-one solution for local and remote log files monitoring at an attractive price! Collects log file records, monitors files and sends notifications about incidents in log files, writes it to a database or M$ Excel files.|
Dec 10, 2014 18:14:37|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- CNC Syntax Editor 22.214.171.124 CNC Syntax Editor is a popular tool for writing, editing, and studying CNC programs with G codes. It has a comfortable and intuitive interface both for beginners and advanced programmers. CNC Syntax Editor is deceptively simple, but truly powerful.
- Advanced USB Port Monitor 126.96.36.1999 A USB Bus, Device and Protocol Analyzer with the robust functionality to capture and process USB traffic. It offers sophisticated viewing and searching to accurately and efficiently debug and test USB devices.
|Show all author software|
You may be an experienced hardware or network administrator, or a college student making his or her first steps towards a professional career and looking for a handy utility for extending your hardware-software application. Whatever the case may be, look no further than our Log Monitor Export, for it will meet all of your technical needs.
This utility is especially useful for administrators who have to stay on top of a large network consisting of databases, file systems, and many different programs running all at once. Even for single computer users, these monitoring programs can prove useful to provide a high level of control over an OS activities. Log Monitor Export can work as a Windows NT service, which means that you can use it on servers or users, may log on and off the PC, and the program will still be there saving suitable information.
Our log monitor also comes with integral notification or even scripting capabilities. That is, in the case that anything remarkable is found in any of the logs that the solution is currently monitoring, it could simply send off an email to the human administrator, or even execute a predefined response. This saves administrators a lot of tedious labor in looking through many different logs, or frees their time for more important , complex administration tasks. Astounding functionality at an less-than-affordable price!
* monitors multiple log files at the same time;
* monitors local and remote log files;
* real-time or schedules optimized monitoring;
* utilizes different log file types;
* utilizes date/time stamping;
* allows archive or pack log files;
* log data exporting to ready-to-use Microsoft RTF file;
* log rows exporting to most popular DB;
* can send of notifications about events in log-file;
* simple, menu-driven set-up;
* can works as a service utility;
* works on all Windows versions.
log monitor, log monitoring, log file, log files, log watch, log import
no special requirements
monitoring of multiple log files at the same time
| Freeware alternatives Log Monitor Export 188.8.131.529|
| Free Download Log Monitor Export 184.108.40.2069 from aggsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Monitor Folder For Changes Software 7.0 Log changes when files are copied, created, deleted, modified or renamed in specified folders. This software offers a solution to users who want to know how and when folder
- Trend Importer 220.127.116.11 Trend Importer bridges the technology gap in the processing of trending data by offering a quick, cost effective, accurate and easy to use tool that replaces and standardizes
|Find all software similar on Log Monitor Export 18.104.22.1689|