ReaSoft Network Firewall 3.0
( View screenshot )
|ReaSoft Network Firewall is a flexible solution for corporate internet access management and total network defence against any external unwarranted interference.|
Aug 9, 2012 13:24:49|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- ReaJPEG Standard 4.5 Well-liked batch picture editor and JPEG converter offers popular photo editing features, including resize pictures, cropping, rotating, mirroring, changing brightness, contrast, border, etc.
- ReaConverter 6 PDF converter, photo editor, picture resizer and image file converter. ReaConverter was developed as a great time saver: it does not take much time to process a file or two, but if you have to deal with hundreds of files every day, it may take hours.
|Show all author software|
ReaSoft Network Firewall is a powerful solution that was developed specially for small and medium-size businesses, with due consideration of their specific needs and problems. The program has already won significant popularity thanks to its excellent performance combined with minimal requirements and ease of use.
Besides regular firewall functions, ReaSoft Network Firewall 3 is noted for elements of Data Loss Prevention system. Of course, they do not make it a full-featured DLP system, but they have proved more than sufficient for monitoring and tracking tasks. ReaSoft Network Firewall detects and prevents leakage of confidential information through e-mail, web-mail, ICQ, MSN, Internet communities and other similar channels. All HTTP and HTPS POST queries, communication via instant messengers and e-mails with attachments are decoded by the program and saved on the hard disk for checking. Given that full-fledged DLP systems are very expensive and require significant implementation effort, ReaSoft Network Firewall is an affordable yet effective substitution.
Another important feature is web filtering based on the program's catalog of websites. It would be very useful for those managers or business owners who would like to boost their employees' productivity. According to recent surveys, 90 percent of American office workers do online shopping and surf social networks during office hours. It means that simply blocking access to all websites categorized as "Electronic commerce", "Social Networking" and "Entertainment" (by creating a correspondent rule in ReaSoft Network Firewall) eliminates the so-called "cyber-slacking", greatly increases the employees' labor efficiency and, consequently, corporate income. By the way, traffic consumption considerably drops.
firewall, network firewall, corporate firewall, network security, nat firewall, https, dlp
Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 server / Vista / 2008 server / Windows 7
Absolutely new version of ReaSoft Network Firewall.
- Network protection
- Network DLP (Data in Motion)
- HTTPS traffic tracker
- Content filtering
| Freeware alternatives ReaSoft Network Firewall 3.0|
| Free Download ReaSoft Network Firewall 3.0 from reasoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Comtun Pro 4.5a stealth network firewall, NAT software router, HTTP caching, SOCKS server, access control and authentication, built-in DHCP Server, dial-up control, VPN (PPTP and IPSec), network
- NetworkShield Firewall 3.0.370 Windows compatible firewall for small and middle corporate networks with SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) technology, embedded NAT, DHCP and DLP (Data-Loss Prevention) facilities
|Find all software similar on ReaSoft Network Firewall 3.0|
- Putting Wi-Fi Behind the Corporate Firewall Many enterprise managers already view Wi-Fi as an attractive option for telecommuting workers or for members of their traveling sales staff who occasionally visit the home office. Some companies have established pilot projects in support of their specific
- AT&T Network-Security Feature Trims Need For Firewalls AT&T is developing a network-security system that eliminates the need for multiple firewalls, because the system stops worms and viruses before they reach customers' networks. The system will be available as an add-on feature to AT&T's Internet Pr
|Find all news similar on ReaSoft Network Firewall 3.0|